Chennai DAS Updates.

but only lco's need to decide in joining with arasu for customers satisfication or other mso's should try to bring down their package rates to compete with arasu...lets wait and see who wins the race...

So hereafter only two packages 125 and 175 right bros ??

So including GST it'll will come 210 asusual our lco will 220 to 230 i think

But still gud enough no doubt in that but still have to check aq and pq of Channels

Mostly LCO will add Rs 20/30 on top of the pack and collect Rs 230 - 250 as they are used to collect Rs 250 for all STB users.

but only lco's need to decide in joining with arasu for customers satisfication or other mso's should try to bring down their package rates to compete with arasu...lets wait and see who wins the race...

Yes, all MSO have to reduce their pack to match Arasu else subscribers will demand Arasu..

VK Digital Analogue Updates - 18 Sep 2017

VK Analogue operates with mass blank slots, fewer Tamil & English Channels.

May be its time they call off Analogue and focus on DAS as they have excellent DAS packs and a proper approach Chennai subscribers would be more than happy to switch over

NONE IN

NDTV, Zee Tamil OUT

---

If Arasu presses a bit harder, with the reducing channels in Private MSO Analogue, most Chennai LCO's will immediately switch to Arasu Analogue get the DAS applications from subscribers handy and slowly they can be digitised when enough STB is available.

Since Arasu analogue has more channels than its competitors (evident from the lists shared from Madurai, Tenkasi and Tanjore), both subscribers and LCO's wont have an issue switching.

Last edited:
VK replaced Star sports
In : Star Sports 1 English
Out: Star Sports Tamil

Anyway my LCO giving SS Tamil, hence am getting both the channels

VK replaced Star sports
In : Star Sports 1 English
Out: Star Sports Tamil

Anyway my LCO giving SS Tamil, hence am getting both the channels

Any update from your LCO on shifting to Arasu MSO? I think LCO's who moved from SCV to VK should be having an union type so if one of these LCO changes MSO we can be sure the rest too will move.

VK keeps removing Tamil, English and News channels and its overall channel count is all time low. Hope my LCO moves to Arasu MSO so there would be more channels to watch also can move to DAS with free STB.

Any update from your LCO on shifting to Arasu MSO? I think LCO's who moved from SCV to VK should be having an union type so if one of these LCO changes MSO we can be sure the rest too will move.

VK keeps removing Tamil, English and News channels and its overall channel count is all time low. Hope my LCO moves to Arasu MSO so there would be more channels to watch also can move to DAS with free STB.

My LCO yet to give any update about Arasu MSO or Free STB.
Two months back my lco told once he collecting monthly subscription, don't buy STBs now, once Arasu starts free stb process, i will deliver the same to you with Free of cost.
I hope Arasu will soon give end date for Analogue signal in chennai, and asks all LCO's to move digital and subscribers will ask for free stb at that time. But Arasu should have enough quantity of STBs at that time. let's see how long Arasu takes for this decision

My LCO yet to give any update about Arasu MSO or Free STB.
Two months back my lco told once he collecting monthly subscription, don't buy STBs now, once Arasu starts free stb process, i will deliver the same to you with Free of cost.
I hope Arasu will soon give end date for Analogue signal in chennai, and asks all LCO's to move digital and subscribers will ask for free stb at that time. But Arasu should have enough quantity of STBs at that time. let's see how long Arasu takes for this decision

Chennai has around 30 lakh local cable subscribers, lets assume around 25% are with SCV, TCCL & VK collectively and another 5-10% those who went to DTH which brings the count to 20 lakh subscribers. Since Arasu has ordered 70 lakh STB's and if they want Chennai first then easily they can go DAS even if they receive 50% of the ordered STB's.

Lets hope Arasu first digitalises Chennai first unlike the past where it simply seem to have ignored us.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock