TN Digitization - General Discussions [SCV Says Allocated Thousand Crore for STB, Challenges other MSO. - Will SCV take back Chennai?]

No it could even be a new one because even if it is free people had to pay 799 so that is what clearly mentioned.

No it could even be a new one because even if it is free people had to pay 799 so that is what clearly mentioned

Yes, you should be right. They might have added the connectivity charge of Rs 300 and 3 month tamil pack (Rs 166 per month) so its Rs 750 overall. Yet, i think i can pay this subscription in advance if MSO can guarantee atleast a part refund for STB return if i disconnect within 6 or 9 months.

in scv website they are asking for distributorship registration...pls check the link
Cable TV / Internet Distributorship Application

Yes, if Arasu doesn't enter Chennai or if LCO's signup with other Private MSO's instead of Arasu then SCV might create its own LCO's and go DAS at every street level and get back its subscribers.

I wish if SCV does this as people do deserve multiple MSO at every streets so MSO's will face good competition and this will both bring down the subscription cost, stop MSO's from removal of competition channel and also people do have a choice to select their MSO the same way they can select in DTH, broadband internet, landline phones etc.

1st they should add their competitive channels in their platform.also they should reduce HD package rates and also they should try to sell HD boxes at least for 500-700 rs rate to attain customers... They should also not remove any channels from package lists which customers watching...

1st they should add their competitive channels in their platform.also they should reduce HD package rates and also they should try to sell HD boxes at least for 500-700 rs rate to attain customers... They should also not remove any channels from package lists which customers watching...

Unless they have a tough competition they wont stop this because they are sure that LCO's wont move from them at any cost so why care about the people. Unless multiple LCO's operate in a same area its hard to control these LCO's & MSO's because people will easily keep switching LCO's of their choice and LCO's will have some fear not to lose their subscribers.

hi all,
டிஜிட்டலுக்கு மாறும் அரசு கேபிள் டிவி -70 லட்சம் குடும்பங்களுக்கு இலவச செப்டாப் பாக்ஸ்

இலவச செட்டாப் பாக்ஸ்: இந்த நிலையில் டிஜிட்டல் ஒளிபரப்பு முறையையும், இலவச செட்டாப் பாக்ஸ் வழங்கும் திட்டத்தையும் இம்மாத இறுதியில் முதல்வர் தொடங்கிவைக்கிறார். பின்னர் பணிகள் விரைவுபடுத்தப்பட்டு டிஜிட்டல் ஒளிபரப்பு நடைமுறைக்கு வரும் என்று தெரிகிறது. மேலும் ஜெயலலிதா அறிவித்தபடி 70 லட்சம் குடும்பங்களுக்கு இலவச செட்டாப் பாக்ஸ் வழங்கும் விதமாக சில நிறுவனங்களிடம் அரசு டென்டர் கோரியுள்ளது குறிப்பிட்டத்தக்கது.

Read more at: டிஜிட்டலுக்கு மாறும் அரசு கேபிள் டிவி -70 லட்சம் குடும்பங்களுக்கு இலவச செப்டாப் பாக்ஸ்

Any update on Arasu's License Extension? They have valid till tomorrow 17th August only..!!

skwZ70c.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock