Chennai- KU band New Channel DTV3-Religious Channel

• Thread starter Nmcpg
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 3,758
Thanks for the info ji. But DTV3 (Hanuman) is totally other direction ie.West. Will check that direction further and update.
you got a signal from west? :huh: intersting..
southwest or north west?
can you give me elevation, azimuth and lnb skew details? I'll try to capture that one.:)

You said you got these channels with abs 2, that's why got confused. if you're getting it at particular time period don't forgot to mention that time you're getting that channel. also give me tp and parameter of that channel.

Its at just an opposite direction to GSAT.Very strong signals in satellite finder.

After fine tuning ,I am getting 7 channels.T-Sat nipuna, t-sat Disha,t sat-1, mana tv1, manatv 2, t-sat viday and DTV3(yesterday channel).
After internet search , came to know that it is from Telangana Govt..Telecast from GSAT-8, 55 East frequency on their website10968 MHz. .. two frequencies: 10969/H/11629 and 12411 H 1500(yesterday). Will post pictures of dish and pictures soon.
Atlast I am able to find out a new satellite.
Deatails at: INFRASTRUCTURE

After fine tuning ,I am getting 7 channels.T-Sat nipuna, t-sat Disha,t sat-1, mana tv1, manatv 2, t-sat viday and DTV3(yesterday channel).
After internet search , came to know that it is from Telangana Govt..Telecast from GSAT-8, 55 East frequency on their website10968 MHz. .. two frequencies: 10969/H/11629 and 12411 H 1500(yesterday). Will post pictures of dish and pictures soon.
Atlast I am able to find out a new satellite.
Deatails at: INFRASTRUCTURE
seems you're the first one who track this sat in tamilnadu with 2 feet here. :clap::clap:
since you have sat finder equipment, can you try to track apstar 7 and thaicom 5? i already got 10% signals.
I need someone to yell. so i can't fine tune it now. but you can. try to track them and let me know if you get signals.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock