Choosing a DTH service

agsbond

Reaction score
So, I am from South India and I am looking for a reliable DTH service. I want a service that balances both- both quality and affordable. Also, the one which doesn't loose signal easily in small rains.

PS: HD is required. So, when you guys suggest, suggest me based on their HD package costs,too :)

Please help. :)

Sun Direct offers a Tamil Economy Pack at ₹149 and a 40 HD pack at ₹150. All the Southern HD channels are available on Sun Direct. Total ₹299. :tup
With TS, the quality is top class but it may be a little expensive. :)
TS (Tata Sky) has a Dhamaka 199 pack which it recently launched. With it you can add a HD top-up for ₹95 consisting of 24 HD channels plus one FREE regional pack and the HD channels along with that regional pack.

JollyLNB said:
Sun Direct offers  a Tamil Economy Pack at ₹149 and a 40 HD pack at ₹150. All the Southern HD channels are available on Sun Direct. Total ₹299. :tup
With TS, the quality is top class but it may be a little expensive. :)

Thank you :)
How is the signal quality in Sun Direct? Also, during rains, does it loose signal easily?

I use TS bro. Unfortunately the signal quality during rain depends on your LNB. If you hve a very powerful LNB like Inverto then you should not have an issue.

JollyLNB said:
I use TS bro. Unfortunately the signal quality during rain depends on your LNB. If you hve a very powerful LNB like Inverto then you should not have an issue.

I am completely new to this ::(
So this Inverto LNB, is this something that we can buy separately and use in any DTH antenna?

sagR said:
Right Jolly bro:tup
Dhamaka pack is newly launched pack & it's cheap for Tata Sky:)

Does it contain Sony Six, Ten 1, Star sports 1 and Star sports select (all in HD)?

No bro. Only Star Sports 2. The Sports 1 add-on will cost you ₹120 p.m., so it is expensive.
SagR bro please advise. Even I don't keep track of the existing packages. Only Dhamaka 199 I know. :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock