Choosing a DTH service

Please Dont Get Confusion Bro

Sun Direct Is The Ultimate Choice For You..

If You Go For That Premium DTH TATA SKY,You Need To Pay 700-800 p.m To Get All HD Channels

Whereas In Sun Direct You Can Get All The HD Channels By Paying Rs 399

In Airtel Some Main HD Channels For A South Customers Like KTV HD,Surya TV HD,Udaya TV HD,Gemini Movies HD,Gemini Music HD,VH 1 HD Not Available Bro:no

Infact,KTV HD Is Not Available Only In Airtel Digital TV If RDTV Is Ignored.

Since K TV HD Which Was Launched In Dec 2011 Itself Not Available,So Waiting For The Addition Of Newly Launched Sun HD Channels Is A Thing Of Absurd:s

Choose The Wise Decision And Hope You Join Sun Direct Family Soon:tup

Sun Direct Is The Only DTH To Offer 22 HD Channels At Rs 51:luv

In my view if More HD channels are your priority, not budget and you want newly launched HD fastly than go for TS :)

otherwise you can go for ADTV too :)

but i don't see future in Sun Direct :s they are having handful of HD subscribers which is resteristried them to less HD channels :s

For efficient service and high quality products, along with free Live TV in EWTV App and Active services, TS is the best. :c For Cheap packages SD is very good.
Both have Surya HD, Asianet HD and Mazhavil Manorama HD. I am mentioning these channels as he lives in Kerala. But Sun Direct had removed Media One (news) for a long time before readding back. :dodgy Also it does not have Safari TV (travel) and Kappa TV (music) which are there on every other DTH.

செழியன் bro premium need not always mean costly. It also means good quality and service. :)

Yes correct bro. I've been thinking, it looks like Sun Direct is the best dth provider. I'm thinking to dump my airtel dth.

#sarcastic

JollyLNB said:
Airtel is famous for adding home channels. [emoji38]

Haha... Agreed.. That's why I dont force people to airtel. It's still good. TS is the only good dth. Premium dth. But not everyone can afford it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tata Sky: There are some packs where you have to pay ₹10,000 for 2 years including HD. Transfer box is very expensive. :wall :angry :angry But there are other packs (Dhamaka 199 + HD 95, My 99 and Dhoom 199) which the aam aadmi can buy. :) :tup

thisisjagan said:
Yes correct bro. I've been thinking, it looks like Sun Direct is the best dth provider. I'm thinking to dump my airtel dth.

Can't get ur words thambi??

JollyLNB said:
But Sun Direct had removed Media One (news) for a long time before readding back. :dodgy Also it does not have Safari TV (travel) and Kappa TV (music) which are there on every other DTH.
செழியன் bro

For Your Kind Information,Sun Direct Once Upon A Time Sun Direct Used To Provide Maximum Number Of Malayalam Channels Than Other DTH Up Until Jan 2016

Infact,Safari TV Was First Added As A Exclusive Channel In Sun Direct Only:p

Yes,It Was Removed Last Year Only Because Of Space Crunch

When Once They Got Bandwidth,They Will Sweep All The Other DTH By More Channels:p

And Sun Direct Is Not Having Any Future?!:skd:eek

Did Anybody Expected Sun Will Add More HD Channels In Jan 2017?:no

Nobody Can Able To Decide The Future Of Any DTH:no

Everybody Knows About Drought Days Of That Premium DTH In 2013-2015
At That Time,Some Members Even Said TS Not Having Any Future
But See What Is The Reality:k:hello

I did not say that Sun Direct has no future. :no I am only comparing. If I have insulted you then I apologize.
I don't want to say any names. But it is Rushil bro who said SS has no future. :shy I apologize to you and Rushil bros.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock