Choosing a DTH service

Thread intention now changed

Thread is for to suggest a best dth to the thread starter

But here now thread going in the way teasing & comparison between dth network

Starting point of unwanted arguments & disturbing the forum decorum

I request to some members give ur suggestion & leave the decision to choose best dth into thread starter

Pls don't take the decision of urs & putting thread starter into the narrow way to choose ur favorite dth

Just told what I think & neutrality basis

Thanks bros

Gobinaath said:
Can't get ur words thambi??

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=sarcastic+meaning+in+tamil&oq=sarcastic+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j69i59j0j5.6263j0j4&client=ms-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I meant in this tone [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only compared the no. of channels and other services in TS and SD bro. If any of you feels hurt I humbly Apologize.

JollyLNB said:
I did not say that Sun Direct has no future. :no I am only comparing. If I have insulted you then I apologize.
I don't want to say any names. But it is Rushil bro who said SS has no future. :shy I apologize to you and Rushil bros.

No Need Any Apology Bro:):no

Last Half Of My Posts Is For Rushil Bro Only

But,Its Very Tough To Quote Your's And Rushil Bro's Post In Single Post,So I Replied In One Post:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just said on the current and past facts :k

Now no more discussion on it. if we continue to this then it will go till infinity :lol :shy

so please guys stick on topic and suggest for what he want :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock