Currently running American Werewolf in Paris

Caqqfx1.jpg
dQcW8w2.jpg
gQlsi6T.jpg
cPaUQAT.jpg
jVeQ9gM.jpg
7qd9VlJ.jpg

Last edited:
They were even showing some dubbed south indian at 11 PM slot few days back. I think by just having just HD feed & limited stock of popular movies they won't be able to achieve any success, they need to close this HD feed and replace it with a SD version to get more people tuning into it. Really don't understand why these broadcasters think that to watch Bollywood stuff one should opt for HD channel while SD can be filled with south indian movies. Zee Cinema is also doing same and so did Sony Max but later changed its course for more worse. Even Sony Rox SD should be launched to compete with 9XM, their sister channel Sony Mix primarily airs content from 60's to 2000's & competes with Mastiii, B4U, 9X Jalwa in that space. After launching Rox SD feed they can increase time alloted for 80's or 90's music & reduce airing of new new songs on Mix. Wish Indi Pop music from past decades makes a comeback on TV, many melodious tracks were part of that period

Last edited:
They were even showing some dubbed south indian at 11 PM slot few days back. I think by just having just HD feed & limited stock of popular movies they won't be able to achieve any success, they need to close this HD feed and replace it with a SD version to get more people tuning into it. Really don't understand why these broadcasters think that to watch Bollywood stuff one should opt for HD channel while SD can be filled with south indian movies. Zee Cinema is also doing same and so did Sony Max but later changed its course for more worse. Even Sony Rox SD should be launched to compete with 9XM, their sister channel Sony Mix primarily airs content from 60's to 2000's & competes with Mastiii, B4U, 9X Jalwa in that space. After launching Rox SD feed they can increase time alloted for 80's or 90's music & reduce airing of new new songs on Mix. Wish Indi Pop music from past decades makes a comeback on TV, many melodious tracks were part of that period
You get limited HD channels in this country. You want to them to convert their HD to SD. What's wrong with you? SD movie channels caters to mostly low income people. They mostly prefer to watch random action movie instead of repeat telecast of old movies. And the premium audience mostly watched movies online on Prime Video and Netflix.

Last edited:
You get limited HD channels in this country. You want to them to convert their HD to SD. What's wrong with you? SD movie channels caters to mostly low income people. They mostly prefer to watch random action movie instead of repeat telecast of old movies. And the premium audience mostly watched movies online on Prime Video and Netflix.

it's a very wide & layered topic to discuss Bhai. Anyways you didn't understand what i was trying to say, if Cineplex HD continues like this then surely it will be forced to shut down as it isn't generating revenue. I am not saying that HD channels should not launch anymore but each channel has a target audience, look at the kind of content playing on this channel. Most movies are useless and only few r popular or one time watch stuff. This kind on stuff will find it hard to get audience in SD market and u r saying what is wrong in having HD feed for it. It's waste and useless as per my opinion. Taking a simplistic view is not right everywhere.

Also completely disagree with ur view that SD channels are for poor people, if u had said that FTA SD channels are consumed mostly in low income households then i would have partially agreed. If what u stated was correct then in BARC Hindi Movies Urban data only HD channels would have appeared , infact Rishtey Cineplex or Sony Wah are also being watched by those earning more money. Please don't discriminate between viewing preferences of people just bcoz of they r poor or rich. I can even give u examples of English Entertainment or Movie viewers requesting broadcasters to launch SD feed, guess u will also remember when Star Sports Select was launched only in HD & all football fans which is a niche base criticised Star India very badly and told them to launch SD feed too. Lastly all i can say is that when operators launch HD only packs then more people will be able to adopt it, right now paying for same content over & above SD is costly + unnecessary.

it's a very wide & layered topic to discuss Bhai. Anyways you didn't understand what i was trying to say, if Cineplex HD continues like this then surely it will be forced to shut down as it isn't generating revenue. I am not saying that HD channels should not launch anymore but each channel has a target audience, look at the kind of content playing on this channel. Most movies are useless and only few r popular or one time watch stuff. This kind on stuff will find it hard to get audience in SD market and u r saying what is wrong in having HD feed for it. It's waste and useless as per my opinion. Taking a simplistic view is not right everywhere.

Also completely disagree with ur view that SD channels are for poor people, if u had said that FTA SD channels are consumed mostly in low income households then i would have partially agreed. If what u stated was correct then in BARC Hindi Movies Urban data only HD channels would have appeared , infact Rishtey Cineplex or Sony Wah are also being watched by those earning more money. Please don't discriminate between viewing preferences of people just bcoz of they r poor or rich. I can even give u examples of English Entertainment or Movie viewers requesting broadcasters to launch SD feed, guess u will also remember when Star Sports Select was launched only in HD & all football fans which is a niche base criticised Star India very badly and told them to launch SD feed too. Lastly all i can say is that when operators launch HD only packs then more people will be able to adopt it, right now paying for same content over & above SD is costly + unnecessary.
I don't watch SD channels and many others also don't watch them. SD channels looks very bad in LCD screens and most of the dth giving very bad SD quality except tata sky.

Wow...A nice and new starting...i hate South Indian dubbed movies.

Well brother mostly in dubbing real essence of dialogues or way to speak as compared to original language is drastically changed. A south indian movie may be good or bad but surely dubbing is of poor standard. Secondly, Sony Max or others are airing many flop south indian movies which aren't liked by people down south too but most importantly these broadcasters are not giving us choice to watch good bollywood movies on their channels. Almost 70-80% of hindi movie channels are airing dubbed movies any point of day or repeating select bollywood titles endlessly. They surely are not researching what viewers want and simply happy getting trp from south indian states. I have long list of old or new bollywood movies which r never aired on any channel & sent feedback to Star India many times in past but sadly nothing has changed. They bought rights for Salman , Ajay Devgn movies at astronomical cost and air each of it 20 times in a month to recover investment . I have downgraded to My99 base pack and got rid of all Hindi Entertainment/Movies/News as all telecast stuff which doesn't interest me

Last edited:
On a side note my old dishtv nxt HD box had bad quality on SD channels and it had scrolling issue and lagging too...after replacing the box SD channel quality seems to have improved(almost equivalent to Tatasky) and also lagging is very less on UI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock