Class action suit of Rs. 100 Crore against DishTV India for forfeiting of advances paid against Non Stop pack and defrauding it's customers under TRAI

Another billing issue have found that Dish TV is charging NCF charges even with Combo Packs which are also base packs like NCF FTA pack.
so this way users have to pay for FTA Pack 170 rs + Combo Pack price.
am I right that it is also an injustice ?

Yes this is a right step. They promised 3 years of nonstop entertainment: More than 100 Free channels + Choice of Any add on or alacarte channel without requiring any additional base pack or minimum fee. And they continued selling this non-stop pack till last December, although they well know Trai new regime is coming. Innocent customers who know nothing about upcoming Trai regime believed & bought the pack.

So what changed for them now? They should ideally move all their loyal non-stop pack users to a "Free NCF Pack" or charge Rs.20 or Rs.30 specially discounted NCF from them.

But their current policy is against their original promise: Watch only whatever useless channels we offer in Nonstop pack + NO CHOICE of addons or alacarte channels. How can they cheat this way breaking up their promise.

And funnily, I'm still now paying around Rs.120/month for addons and alacarte. Now they are recommending Rs.915 pack to me = Titanium pack + many addons based on my current alacarte channels.
8wigsm.png

Class action suit of Rs 100 Crore against DishTV India for forfeiting of advances paid against Non Stop pack and defrauding it's customers under Trai rule.

Dear Friends, I am registering case against DishTV, kindly support me so we all can benefit.

Here are some legal details
These days NCDRC is entertaining petition under section 12(1)(c) (class action petition) of the consumer protection act-1986, wherein joint petition can be filed on behalf of innocent consumers.
Pre-Requisites
  1. All the buyers are affected by same cause.
  2. Same relief is sought by the buyers
  3. There are many number of buyers.
  4. Grievance related to same project
  5. No default on part of buyers-All payment made
If all the conditions are fulfilled the complaint is eligible for one under 12(1)(c) of the consumer protection act 1986

Kindly show me your support so that we can request for refund and make DishTV pay Rs 100 Crore.
Bro Have You Filed the Complaint?

Yes this is a right step. They promised 3 years of nonstop entertainment: More than 100 Free channels + Choice of Any add on or alacarte channel without requiring any additional base pack or minimum fee. And they continued selling this non-stop pack till last December, although they well know Trai new regime is coming. Innocent customers who know nothing about upcoming Trai regime believed & bought the pack.

So what changed for them now? They should ideally move all their loyal non-stop pack users to a "Free NCF Pack" or charge Rs.20 or Rs.30 specially discounted NCF from them.

But their current policy is against their original promise: Watch only whatever useless channels we offer in Nonstop pack + NO CHOICE of addons or alacarte channels. How can they cheat this way breaking up their promise.

And funnily, I'm still now paying around Rs.120/month for addons and alacarte. Now they are recommending Rs.915 pack to me = Titanium pack + many addons based on my current alacarte channels.
8wigsm.png
Srinivask bro you are still enjoying non stop pack and you are telling DishTV cheated you,you daily deduction may be is your old rate only just check

Srinivask bro you are still enjoying non stop pack and you are telling DishTV cheated you,you daily deduction may be is your old rate only just check
Bro..No one can enjoy Nonstop Pack alone.We need additional Add-Ons without NCF(As we Already Paid 1149rs).Or Refund the Un used Pack Bal and Charge NCF also...But We R Unable To Add Any Add-Ons Now.Only getting Non Stop Pack Channels..So We Asked to Discontinue Non Stop Pack and Apply TRAI New regime..But They r denies.

Balugudgidiot Bro my non stop pack continues with all old add on continue till today

Balugudgidiot Bro my non stop pack continues with all old add on continue till today
That good...But How long it will be continue?Oneday after Reaching Switchoff date...you can't enjoy these services.then u can feel d pain.

That good...But How long it will be continue?Oneday after Reaching Switchoff date...you can't enjoy these services.then u can feel d pain.
Bro I recharged main channels amount till last date of non stop pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock