Close to quitting tatasky

• Thread starter Kpt
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,750

Kpt

Reaction score
recently tried videocon. clearly their hd channels and sd channels quality are lot better then in tatasky. but its software is so crappy and clumsy compared to TS.

i'm not following this forum for last few months. so is there something really happening with transponder space with tatasky(or still going to use that dying TP for years to come) so they can add more hd channels and improve current quality? or should i just give up and try videocon hd recorded which probably have better software/interface then their non-dvr HD stb.

from what i'm hearing d2h HD dvr has big problems. their remote is a big pain in the a**. shame that d2h channel quality/package pricing is better but everything else seems unprofessional compared to tatasky.

Advantages of D2H over TS is only greater no. of channels.
Disadvantages of D2H over TS:
1. No 5.1 dolby digital audio output
2. PQ & AQ is better in TS
3. Horrible s/w interface
4. you feel like pressing on a rock while using d2h remote
5. Switching channels takes more time.

supermachi said:
those who used tata sky difficult to change to other dth and hate the new dth

I am TS customer but switched to DISH TV more than Happy

TS is not that good its just hype PQ is almost same in all dth

dreambox.pk said:
I am TS customer but switched to DISH TV more than Happy

TS is not that good its just hype PQ is almost same in all dth

doesn't dish tv records only one channel at a time? thats a big reason why people won't switch from tata hd dvr to dish tv and i remember dishtv software being just as bad as d2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock