Discussion CN HD+ only available in hindi

Johnginji

Reaction score
I have asianet cable and I can get only hindi audio for cn hd+ (in kerala).Why is this??Are you guys also getting it in hindi audio?

I’m using Tata Sky and it has both English & Hindi audio feed.

On Jio Tv they have three audio feeds namely English, Tamil, & Telugu.

I know,I meant on cable.I watch the cn hd+ (english) on jiotv app as I have no other choice to change audio in cable.

Last edited:
I know,I meant on cable.I
If you are unable to change audio on your cable, then chances are that your service provider has not added that audio feed to the channel.

So, at the most you can do now is give them a feedback through e-mail about the same.

Very common practice among cable operators, they add only select audio feeds on infotainment or cartoon channels. In my cousin's home , his operator DEN provides History TV18 with just hindi audio feed.

To be honest most people r either unaware about multi lingual option or do not know how to change language. Operators and even broadcasters hardly put in any effort to educate viewers on this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock