Sad News Colors Bepanaah to say goodbye! Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka shift on Voot

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 4,154

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
‘Bepannaah’ & ‘Silsila’ this month
Fans of ‘Bepannaah’ have been in uproar on social media and taken to trending #DontEndBepannaah, hoping that Colors TV executives are watching to change their minds about its decision. However, the two new shows have been ready and are being heavily promoted, so any chance of a U-turn at this stage, remains unlikely.
Colors to end 'Bepannaah' & 'Silsila' this month | BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music
Bro according to me do not need to create new thread about any show ending. We have separate thread for this shows, where we can share this. Because every week every region some shows ending. So After this some users started creating new thread for each shows ending. Hope you will understand this.

Bro according to me do not need to create new thread about any show ending. We have separate thread for this shows, where we can share this. Because every week every region some shows ending. So After this some users started creating new thread for each shows ending. Hope you will understand this.
Bro! I've tried searching Bepannaah thread that's why I made separate otherwise.
When I replied in the separate thread when their time change took place the MOD merge all the reply in one separate thread.
DDF Exclusive - Some Programs Timings Has Changed On Colors
Now tell me what should I do?
@Bishnu15 @Bapun Raz @Sagar @SarfaRaZ
I've tagged you because you liked his reply

Last edited:
I've heard that both the shows are switching to voot as they have good online popularity...

I've heard that both the shows are switching to voot as they have good online popularity...
I don't this Viacom 18 can afford that. No chance!!! They might bring some new show or season with same couple.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock