Colors Tamil SD launched

For The Final Time I Am Saying..

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2 Is With Star Vijay...Season 3 Is Up For Grabs Which Will Be Sold Later...This Was Confirmed By Colors Regional Head,Ravish Kumar.
I also knew it.
Star Vijay & Maa is planning for Big Boss season 2.

Some Pics Of Sivagami Promo

Screenshot_20180218_094845.png
[/url]

Last edited:
Watch out for Colors Tamil Promo Package guys. Reality shows seems refreshing with Arya and Shiva (Kalakalapu 1 & 2 fame). They seem to have a nice concept for Perazhagi serial too which I didnt expect from what I saw in twitter. Colors Theme song is also quite refreshing indeed. Impressive start as of now. Hope they give quality content and give a tough fight to Sun TV, Vijay TV and Zee Tamil. And most importantly hope Airtel adds Colors Tamil HD tomorrow on its launch day itself.

Iam Really Impressed After Seeing The Heroine Of Sivagami Serial On Colors Tamil.

OMG.How Pretty And Fair She Is. Mostly In Office Iam Thinking About Her .

Yesterday She Came In My Dream and Today Also Obviously She Will Come.

Here Is The Promo Of Sivagami Serial

Bigg Boss 11 Voting - (Live Voting) Elimination and Nomination Vote for your favorite contestants
Some Pics Of Sivagami Promo

Screenshot_20180218_094845.png
[/url]

Seems like @Chezhiyan bro is already smitten by her :wink::blush:

One of my favorite actress Chithra is part of Velunachi. Generally I watch more of reality shows since the concepts in serials are all crap these days. Hope Colors change the trend. Earlier Vijay TV was good. But now they also arent producing something different and refreshing.

Last edited:
Seems like @Chezhiyan bro is already smitten by her :wink::blush:

One of my favorite actress Chithra is part of Velunachi. Generally I watch more of reality shows since the concepts in serials are all crap these daya. Hope Colors change the trend. Earlier Vijay TV waa good. But now they also arent producing something different and refreshing.
Yep,Me Too Like Makkal TV Oor Sutralam Vaanga Anchor Chitra👩‍❤️‍👨👨‍👩‍👧💕

I am sure that Colors Tamil HD will be added by many DTHs. :tup: Unfortunately this cannot be said for Zee Telugu HD, Zee Cinemalu HD and Discovery Jeet HD. :no: :snail:

@JollyLNB You missed Zee Tamil too. Dont know when they will add these pending Zee group HD channels. In really hope they do not the addition of Colors HD too.

Just Saw The Schedule Of Colors Tamil From Feb 20th...Only The 5 Serials From 06.30 PM To 10.00 PM Will Be Re-Telecasted The Whole Day This Week..I Feel This Is Ridiculous...Playing Those 5..The Whole Day Is Worse...No Movies Or Nothing..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock