Colors to launch ‘Bigg Boss Halla Bol’ series

Ashu Saini

Reaction score
MUMBAI: After engaging viewers for 15 weeks, Bigg Boss season eight is ready to take the quotient of entertainment a notch higher. Come 4 January, it is set to launch Bigg Boss Halla Bol which will not only include the five champions, but also open doors to five challengers namely Rahul Mahajan, Sambhavna Seth, Ajaz Khan, Mahek Chahal and one more from the previous Bigg Boss seasons.

As the new leg of the game kicks-off, the series will welcome Bigg Boss enthusiast Farah Khan as the host of the show. Following a successful association, the channel has roped in Snapdeal.com as the presenting sponsor for Bigg Boss Halla Bol. It will air everyday at 9pm on the channel.
According to Colors CEO Raj Nayak, be it in terms of ratings or in terms of entertainment, season eight has lived up to its promise of having a mast safar with zabardast twists.

“This New Year we bring the Bigg Boss buffs another engrossing series packed with newer twists and interesting characters. This show is our New Year gift to all our Bigg Boss fans. Further, we are happy to announce that we have roped in Snapdeal.com as the presenting sponsor for Bigg Boss Halla Bol following the stupendous response that both - the show and the brand - have received for the eighth season of the show.”
Confirming her participation, Farah Khan said: “I have loved watching Bigg Boss and enjoy everything about it. The series is unlike anything that regular viewers of the show could have ever perceived. Salman Khan has been truly entertaining as a host with his affable style and quick wit. I am looking forward to building a unique experience for the viewers through this venture and hope they enjoy every bit of it.”
The special series will have a mix of 10 enigmatic contestants and will bring entertainment to the forefront as competitiveness reaches an all-time high which will make their stay in the Bigg Boss house tougher than ever before. The champions and challengers will engage in a battle of sorts as they strive to stay inside the house and move closer to the grand finale where a contestant from either party could claim the spot of the winner of the show. The effervescent Farah Khan will be the guiding light for the champions and challengers while questioning their actions and decisions as the show races to the end.

Indian Television Dot Com | Colors to launch ‘Bigg Boss Halla Bol’ series

This update is already posted in this thread Link Removed

Sorry SarfaRaz bro this news published today @ 01:12 pm on Indiantelevision.com.

again Sorry dear i am new in this forum.

Ashu Saini said:
Sorry SarfaRaz bro this news published Indiantelevision.com- 2 hours ago.

again Sorry dear.

Its Ok bro no problem. Mods are here they will merge your thread :k:tup

yes bro all Bigg Boss updated m posted here daily...
u can chek here...so no need xtra thread..
Link Removed

SarfaRaZ said:
Its Ok bro no problem. Mods are here they will merge your thread :k:tup

i think no need of merge this thread...plz delete
bcz its old news nd m posted 2-3,dys ago...so mmbr r not seeing new breaking news of bigg boss house

dinesh jain said:
i think no need of merge this thread...plz delete
bcz its old news nd m posted 2-3,dys ago...so mmbr r not seeing new breaking news of bigg boss house

But bhai this news is published from Indiantelevision.com but your news was published from Televisionpost.com :k

SarfaRaZ said:
But bhai this news is published from Indiantelevision.com but your news was published from Televisionpost.com :k

no bro m posted only link...

but firstly m posted with pic...
u can chek page no. 63...
Link Removed

Bigg Boss Halla Bol Starts 4th January 9pm Only On Colors And ColorsHD

j6E5Woe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock