Comedy Central lines-up exciting new premiers and Special Programs during May

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Comedy Central is all set to turn the sweltering month of May into a month of complete merriment with a fabulous new line-up of shows that includes brand new comedic gems such as Kevin Can Wait, along with the new season of Saturday Night Live and much more. Kevin Can Wait, the newest comedy starring funny-man Kevin James airs every Monday – Friday at 10pm.

Along with this new show, Comedy Central had also lined-up curating exciting experiences for viewers on World Laughter Day on May 7, Mother’s Day on May 14 and the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber on May 28 to celebrate Justin Bieber’s maiden performance in India. While World Laughter Day wittnessed a day-long line-up of the most popular Comedy Central shows on television, Mother’s Day will have Man With A Plan (Season 1) amusing viewers through the day and Bieber fans will be able to catch “The Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber” on the last Sunday of the month.

Comedy Central lines-up exciting new premiers and Special Programs during the entire May

Anyone watching this channel from our Forum :huh

sometime, just to watch The Graham Norton Show (focusing on the people, trends, stories and aspects of celebrity culture[font=arial, sans-serif])[/font]. Comedy Central generally telecast old episodes of friends, wipeout, impractical jokers etc.

SarfaRaZ said:

No, I'm not watching

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone knows which channel airing MTV USA'S SHOWS LIKE TEEN WOLF, scream, The Shannara Chronicles..Greatest Party Story Ever

SarfaRaZ said:

I watched many times when tata sky given Eng Ent in Jsat offer only for 10-15 seconds:p

Last edited by a moderator:
manu said:
Anyone knows which channel airing MTV USA'S SHOWS LIKE TEEN WOLF, scream, The Shannara Chronicles..Greatest Party Story Ever
The Shannara Chronicles used to air on zee cafe..I watched it season 1 in 2016... Don't know about now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock