Comedy Central unveils its October line-up that includes favorite first timers Movie

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Mumbai: Viacom18’s English Comedy Entertainment Channel Comedy Central has unveiled its October schedule that comprises riotous, laughter-inducing line-up that includes some of your favorite shows and for the first time ever, movies too!

In addition to the viewers’ all-time-favorites, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Mom, Community, The Mindy Project, Awkward and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Comedy Central will add fresh chartbusters to its already existing line-up. The Channel also Introduces the shows that are never been seen before, with the premieres of The Detour, Crowded, Man with a Plan and The Great Indoors. Some old, beloved picks will also be back with new seasons like Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Dr. Ken, and The Graham Norton Show.

Upping the excitement the channel will, for the first time ever foray into the movies space via CC Blockbuster. The channel is all set to explore an electrifying movie line-up with Grown Ups 2, The Ugly Truth, Sleepless in Seattle, Anger Management, Bewitched and many more well-acclaimed films! The films would air on Sunday afternoons 12 PM onwards, with a primetime repeat at 9 PM.

Commenting on the new line-up, Hashim D’Souza, Head of Programming Youth and English Entertainment, Viacom 18, shared, “We have received terrific responses from our viewers in the past, proving time and again, that Comedy Central is, in fact, their Happy Place! Owing to this continued overwhelming response, we’ve decided to enter October with some fantastic watch with the world shows and some all-time favorites. We’ve also decided to amp our engagement with our viewers through their most loved movies. By introducing these blockbusters in our line-up, we aim to continue to spread more happiness and cheer. I hope that our viewers enjoy all that we have to offer!”

Comedy Central unveils its October line-up that includes favorite first timers

Sign of English movie channel from Viacom 18
I think they started buying rights of movies

Gud update bro :tup

shantanu said:
Sign of English movie channel from Viacom 18
I think they started buying rights of movies

Yes waiting for Colors Uplex ;)

shantanu said:
Name should be different :lol

Yes but Viacom18 is having a license in name "UpleX" so lets see ;)

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes but Viacom18 is having a license in name "UpleX" so lets see ;)

In past too they had lot of channels with any name
Eg. Back to school, supersonic, etc.
But whenever the launch is near they change the name to required one so this one will also changed
:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock