• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

Siva

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As you know, Airtel has introduced all the broadcaster and al-a-carte packs w.r.t. the new TRAI rules. In this thread, we will post our custom packs and discuss the differences between old and new monthly charges.

I will start with mine. I'm currently on AP Super Star ARP which costs around 80 per month and I also watch English Movies and Sports HD channels, so that's 225 for Max HD pack. Total comes to 305 per month. I chose my pack in the new regime mostly with what I need and below is a picture of the new pack and price.

It's going to cost me around 150 rupees more with far lesser number of channels, especially in terms of HD.

barryallen

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As you know, Airtel has introduced all the broadcaster and al-a-carte packs w.r.t. the new TRAI rules. In this thread, we will post our custom packs and discuss the differences between old and new monthly charges.

I will start with mine. I'm currently on AP Super Star ARP which costs around 80 per month and I also watch English Movies and Sports HD channels, so that's 225 for Max HD pack. Total comes to 305 per month. I chose my pack in the new regime mostly with what I need and below is a picture of the new pack and price.

It's going to cost me around 150 rupees more with far lesser number of channels, especially in terms of HD.
What happened when you clicked submit??

Choco7905

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Suggestive pack is too much costly.

Selected channels on Ala-Carte basis but after confirming error occurred & all went in vain.

Last edited:

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Suggestive pack is too much costly.

Selected channels on Ala-Carte basis but after confirming error occurred & all went in vain.
Same thing happened with me also

Top Bottom