DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 70,905

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As you know, Airtel has introduced all the broadcaster and al-a-carte packs w.r.t. the new TRAI rules. In this thread, we will post our custom packs and discuss the differences between old and new monthly charges.

I will start with mine. I'm currently on AP Super Star ARP which costs around 80 per month and I also watch English Movies and Sports HD channels, so that's 225 for Max HD pack. Total comes to 305 per month. I chose my pack in the new regime mostly with what I need and below is a picture of the new pack and price.

Airtel-Pay-FTA-NCF.png

It's going to cost me around 150 rupees more with far lesser number of channels, especially in terms of HD.

Hey Guys,

As you know, Airtel has introduced all the broadcaster and al-a-carte packs w.r.t. the new TRAI rules. In this thread, we will post our custom packs and discuss the differences between old and new monthly charges.

I will start with mine. I'm currently on AP Super Star ARP which costs around 80 per month and I also watch English Movies and Sports HD channels, so that's 225 for Max HD pack. Total comes to 305 per month. I chose my pack in the new regime mostly with what I need and below is a picture of the new pack and price.

Airtel-Pay-FTA-NCF.png

It's going to cost me around 150 rupees more with far lesser number of channels, especially in terms of HD.
What happened when you clicked submit??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock