Good News Completed 1 year in DDF.

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 1,246
Super happy. Completed 1 year in DDF and it's been a great ride so far. Immense help from all users across DTH platforms, TV channels, Satellite info, Breaking News on Channel launches, and thats not it - even Technology - Smartphones, Laptops, Macbooks, Alienware, doesnt stop here - even current events, opinions, news that matters - good news, sad news - I must say, an overall impact on the way we live.

Thank you for the abundant information - to all bros here. You all are doing a great job.

Cheers :eek:k:
Congrats @TJ_DJ bro my best wishes long way to go πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope you fine Missing u in DDF these days hope u soon active like b4 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Thank you all for all the love showered upon me :kiss: I am overwhelmed to see all you guys personally wishing me on my achievement. It feels all the more great now :smile:
Congrats @TJ_DJ bro my best wishes long way to go πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope you fine Missing u in DDF these days hope u soon active like b4 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
@Gobinaath bro, I agree with you. Have been busy recently. Hopefully will be back soon and will be active on ADTV thread as always, and also some of the general topics. Cheers! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock