Good News Completed 2 Years in DDF

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Mates,

It brings me an immense pleasure to announce that I have completed 2 Years in this great forum. Thanks to all team members & my all DDF friends.I may not be mentioning anyone's name as I may definitely miss few names :blush:

I would like to mention that I joined on 24 March 2016. Got promoted as Dream Shine on 18 January 2017, as Dream Pro on 20 May 2017 & as Dream Moderator on 08 July 2017. You may find my last year's anniversary thread here which shows why did I join forum & how was I back in then :blush:

It has been great journey since joining. Great experience as a member & also as a team member. Bought more maturity in me personally since I have become a moderator. There were few mistakes in my moderation too, but team helped me to overcome that.

Most importantly, due to DDF only I got to know that I am having quite a good photo editing skills. It always been an improving journey & I always look forward to improving my editing skills well.

I would like to mention that I have been part of a lot of changes in DDF too,From forum software upgrade from mybb to Xenforo1, then to current XF2, To Few member's exits, lot member's great entry & lot of old member's re-entry also. :tup:

So, I'd like to take a moment to thank a group of people who have been with me for this whole journey since my joining including teammates, all DDF friends & all those forum visitors whose names I even don't know. :)
u9stHTf.jpg

Best Regards,
Shantanu,
Exclusively on Dreamdth.com

Congrats bro. You really work extremely hard. Proud to have you in DDF. Keep up the good work bro. May God bless you.

Congrats @Shantanu bro!!

Famous Telugu movie dialogue "Nenu trend follow avvanu, trend set chestanu" suits you.(translation: I do not follow trends, but set our own trends).

Last edited:
Congrats bro. You are a valuable asset to the forum and team, keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock