Good News Completed 3 Years in DDF.

Happy 3rd anniversary wishes @Saj 007 bhai :love::kiss::kiss::clap::hs::hs::win:

Spend fantastic times with u in last 2 years ;);)

I can still remember the pm from u the timing abt mummies alive cartoon timing in surya tv & gave wake up msg from u to me watch that cartoon in morning 9:30am i never forgot that for giving me once again my childhood days i don't know i told thanks for that if not sorry

Big thanks bhai for that :hands::hands::kiss::kiss:

Ur one of my thambi in ddf like vicky , amar , jagan ;);):):kiss:

Doing marvellous & neutral job in moderation congrats for that too :win::win::clap::smile:

Congrats for achieving 10K likes on a spl occasion ;);):hs::tup:

All the best to rest of days with us bro ;);):hs::tup::win:

Last edited:
Happy 3rd anniversary wishes @Saj 007 bhai :love::kiss::kiss::clap::hs::hs::win:

Spend fantastic times with u in last 2 years ;);)

I can still remember the pm from u the timing abt mummies alive cartoon timing in surya tv & gave wake up msg from u to me watch that cartoon in morning 9:30am i never forgot that for giving me once again my childhood days i don't know i told thanks for that if not sorry

Big thanks bhai for that :hands::hands::kiss::kiss:

Ur one of my thambi in ddf like vicky , amar , jagan ;);):):kiss:

Doing marvellous & neutral job in moderation congrats for that too :win::win::clap::smile:

Congrats for achieving 10K likes on a spl occasion ;);):hs::tup:

All the best to rest of days with us bro ;);):hs::tup::win:
Thanks for the love bro ...:kiss::smile:

Congratulation @Saj 007 bro....:clap::clap:

You are one of my best friend here...:kiss::kiss:

Happy to get you as a friend here...:cheers::kiss:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock