Good News Completed my B.ED Degree with 88% marks.

Yes bros, happy to announce that I have successfully completed my two years B.ED Course with 88% marks. My results came out recently. Feeling very happy so wanted to share with my DDF friends. Now will apply for government teaching jobs.
Was waiting for this news since the time you mentioned that you were pursuing B.Ed. Hearty Congratulations, bro. More power to you.

Congratulations @Bishnu15 bhai. Wish you a loads of luck and will be waiting for the good news and then will come to you for a treat.. :)

After B Sc computer Science ca nwego for B.Ed computer Science? If ye ടin kerala where is B.Ed in computer science??

Yes bros, happy to announce that I have successfully completed my two years B.ED Course with 88% marks. My results came out recently. Feeling very happy so wanted to share with my DDF friends. Now will apply for government teaching jobs.
Cong
[/QUOTCongrats bro and you'll definatly reach your goal...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock