Good News Completed one year in DDF

Choco7905

Airtel Expert
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
First of all thank you @Gobinaath bro for reminding me. It was completely out of my mind.

So, I've completed one year in this forum & it's really Unbelievable. I can't believe that I've passed 365 days here.
Thanks everyone for your support. I joined this forum after following it from three years. I got my first promotion on 1st April & I was thinking it as a joke. Then, again I got promoted as "Dream Pro" during Diwali & it was just unexpected. I got promoted in both the rounds & I still don't know how?
Thanks to the staffs, moderators, admins & all the other members who were involved in promoting others.

I met many good people in a very short period of time. The first person to help me in this forum was @Gobinaath bro then I met with @Arsh , @Siva , @Deepu Darling, @iphifi , @Riddhiman, @rahul1117kumar, @Gopi27 @Optimus_Prime , @TJ_DJ @SarfaRaZ @Sagar @Abhi @ashokkumar675 & @DreamFan bros & many other.
I am still not so much friendly with the members of other DTH users but I'll try to make contact with them.

Honestly, in the early days I was too much terrified from @Bapun Raz bro. First of all, the face in his avatar was having having so much anger that I even used to ignore his posts because I used to thought that if I'll comment on his post & if he doesn't like it then he may ban me so it's better to be away from him but with passage of time I understood that he's not so.

Thanks everyone for your support & faith & have a great year ahead.
Thank You 😊

Please don't take it otherwise if your name is not mentioned because I was facing a issue in mentioning the names so I left with few only.
Sorry

Last edited:
Congratulations bro!

BTW, I couldn't stop laughing after reading your comments on @Bapun Raz bro 🤣🤣You seems to have imagined his mentality completely through his avatar. Probably he also realized this being as intelligent as he is, and off late, he started having some light hearted DPs like a Happy Face and the current one which is a kid. And yes, you very rightly realized the truth 😊

Keep up your good work 👍

BTW, I couldn't stop laughing after reading your comments on @Bapun Raz bro 🤣🤣You seems to have imagined his mentality completely through his avatar. Probably he also realized this being as intelligent as he is, and off late, he started having some light hearted DPs like a Happy Face and the current one which is a kid. And yes, you very rightly realized the truth 😊
Should i react your post with Angry reaction for changing my angry young man image!😡 J/K😁😁

Congratulations bro!

Keep up your good work 👍
Actually, that time I had not seen his any posts in normal threads, mostly in banned & warned users thread so I was..... But when I became friendly here then I got to see the real he.

@Bapun Raz bro, please don't take all these things seriously

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock