(Confirm Snap Added)One More Airtel Movie Channel Is On The Way

TR Vishnu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Brothers
Airtel going to add one more airtel movies on ch no 160 and Bombay Velvet going to show on this channel and also gabbar is back also coming on ch no 159.

f42c44b8fc83766b3ab606b410712c90.jpg

Source:I am just see the ad on mini epg.

Thank You.

RE: One More Airtel Movie Channel Is On The Way

Good share but try to give ss of that add ok

jenius-jatt said:
Good share but try to give ss of that add ok

I am sorry Brother next time I will do that.In tomorrow's epg of airtel home ch no 100 we can see the information about this.

This is not a surety, in my opinion.

Currently, veer abhimanyu is playing, tomorrow.. gabbar is back will play, and on 20th june bombay velvet might play on lcn 159 only :k
They do change movies on a daily basis.

shawl_who said:

Currently, veer abhimanyu is playing, tomorrow.. gabbar is back will play, and on 20th june bombay velvet might play on lcn 159 only :k

No Brother I have clearly seen that Bombay Velvet is coming soon on ch no 160 on mini epg,but unfortunately I am helpless to take snap.I am sorry Brother.

TR Vishnu said:
No Brother I have clearly seen that Bombay Velvet is coming soon on ch no 160 on mini epg,but unfortunately I am helpless to take snap.I am sorry Brother.

hmm :k bro, lets see.. :u

shawl_who said:

Hi Brother Good Morning
Airtel movie ch no 159 epg is updated now and only Gabbar is back is sheduled till sunday.So it is clear that Bombay Velvet is going to play on new channel no 160 from tomorrow onwards.

Thank You.

One More Airtel Movie Channel Is On The Way

Buddy in my hd+ box remote i am not able to find epg button....?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock