• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 20,546
Status
Not open for further replies.

GODMAN

Reaction score
Hai friends

Star Sports HD4 and & TV HD will be added on this month on Videocon D2h platform
Other Details I will update soon

92IPz4X.png
Added

Xmz6LTi.jpg

Source By ~ My office Senior Staff told me

RE: [Cofirmed news] Star Sports HD4 and & TV HD will be Added on this Month

Good Share bro :tup :clap :tup

It will be added on any time on this month

Enjoy friends

GODMAN said:
It will be added on any time on this month

Enjoy friends

wow bro... Good news if they added in this month, both are very useful channels :huh

Good news bro

I was not able to see the images since my office network blocked it. I thought you uploaded some proof for saying it is a confirmed news. So, I opened the thread in mobile and my expectation gone down after seeing the channel logos.

Good news indeed.

But you are saying it as a confirmed news. Let us see. Last time you said your senior didn't share correct news. But this time you are saying confirmed news. Do you have any specific date and any official communication given to you from your senior? Is it possible to share the screenshot of some confirmation (without showing confidential information) so that we will be more happy?

@ GODMAN : You had even confirmed that TLC HD, Animal Planet HD and other channels will be added in past which never happened.

Hence I don't trust this News that too without any date.

This sounds like a rumours spread by d2h via their know people so they don't lose their customers.

MODs Please close this thread as their are still 24 days left in this month and no proper date given for addition.

please merge the thread in general discussion n channel request thread.

@ godman bro - ur previous news was a fake news.
also vadi bro confirmed the addition of both hbo hd addition news which is also a fake news n that news was shared almost 2 months ago.

mohan karthikeyan bro also share addtion of many channels few weeks back n whatever channel they have mentioned , have not added till now.

i strongly believe that channel additions is an ongoing process n will never b stopped.
but no need of creating a new thread when all the previous news cud not b materialized eventually.

also senior officials news of d2h staff must not b considered based on previous news n trends

@ Prateek Marwadi : Very well said, agree with you.

Sadiq bro

he told me this channels any time coming on this month on videocon D2h platform
no correct date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock