Confused for New dish connection

pangebaaz

Reaction score
Hi friends, currently am usimg CCN Den digital cable (East Delhi), and fedup with their service. They are very lazy in addition of new channels. Many important channels are missing. So am thinking to shift back to Dish (few years ago i used dish tv for around 5 years).
My confusion is that which one should i opt Dishtv again/ tata sky or airtel digital, one more option is in my mind that should i waot for jio dth? Is it worth waiting?
I need maximum punjabi channels.
Please help me.
Thanks

Mention your maximum monthly budget, channel requirements including HD channels that you wanted.

Last edited:
Pls note that Jio is not a DTH. They dont have DTH license. They have a MSO/IPTV license and will operate similar way as existing MSO operate.
Dont go by some internet sources claiming its DTH.

As of now now no one knows when they plan to start, what will be their price, how many channels, etc. No official Jio conformation is come. May be next year they can start operations in metros, and then in DAS1 & 2 cities. Since its a cable Tv service it will take time to expand.

If u cant wait u have options which u have mentioned above, or if u can wait its up to you

Main problem woth ccn den is
Their channel no sequence.
They are not properly alligned. Most of the channels are locked even in max pack of rs 300 per month.
So kind of irritated with them.
My bidget is 300-350 per month.
Star sports and ten sports hindi and basic hindi hd channels are required. I dmt wamt english channels. We rarely watch tv.

Including HD channels you will not get any package under 350 rs in Tata Sky . Don't know about Dish TV packages but in Adtv it's possible to get any package under 350 rs.

If u can extend your budget around Rs 400-500, u can get TS.

Dhamaka Pack Rs 199 or Dhamaal Mix Pack along with Addon/Alacarte with Rs 95 HD Pack

Pls visit TS website for more details on channels/packs

if u hav Old STB ns setup go with dishtv...you can save 1k but PQ is not So great as TS but its Good and Price is low.other wise ADTV will b gud for your budget.

Ts packs are costly in comparison with others. What about pq
Which one is best?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock