Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS 153 for 100 channel ( either FTA or paid channel, we can choose as per our choice)
Bro, if free channels are selected then there is no extra charge.
But if Pay channel is selected in the 100 channel list then along with NCF- Rs.153 have to pay the cost of channel or bouquets selected + GST for the selected channel price (or) Bouquet channel price also.

IMG-20190116-091444

But in this news, its given that the 100 channels can either be FTA channels or we can choose paid channels for 150....
It's misleading bro.. you have to add pay channel prices also to 154₹ NCF
Ex: if you choose 25DD channels(mandatory)+ 65FTA+10pay channels(each of ₹10)
Your bill will be:= 154₹(NCF+Tax)+10(channels)*11.8(price of each channel+tax)= 272₹

Never rely on news particularly on technical issues regarding policy, go to the main source

It's misleading bro.. you have to add pay channel prices also to 154₹ NCF
Ex: if you choose 25DD channels(mandatory)+ 65FTA+10pay channels(each of ₹10)
Your bill will be:= 154₹(NCF+Tax)+10(channels)*11.8(price of each channel+tax)= 272₹
Yes. If any channel is added over and above your calculation, the cost of channel+ tax and NCF+tax for the next slab also be paid since the channel count exceeded 100. Right?

It's too costly......
My current pack is d2h flexi with Tamil ad on... Total cost 166 RS...
Now I ve selected only 30 channels( more than 10 channels are FTA) of my current pack and total cost is 277 rs....

Bro, if free channels are selected then there is no extra charge.
But if Pay channel is selected in the 100 channel list then along with NCF- Rs.153 have to pay the cost of channel or bouquets selected + GST for the selected channel price (or) Bouquet channel price also.
Also 20*rs extra for every 20 channels :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock