Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a doubt regarding daily basis rental (DBR) charges.. Have any DTH operators declared lock in period for DBR? If it is one day, i can activate Star sports select 1 on premier league match day only in Rs. 0.75 (19+gst/30) and deactivate within 24 hours?
If any operator provides such facility i'd happily purchase new hd stb.
Current DL GTPL via LCO is not very configurable plus quality is not upto the mark.

11. What if annual subscription charges are paid by a subscriber
in advance?
In case a subscriber has availed any scheme with advance charges paid for future lock-in period like an annual plan the distributor shall continue to provide services for such committed period without any increase in price / charges and without altering the other terms of subscription.
The distributors cannot make any changes that entails any disadvantage to the subscriber in such cases.
However, if the subscriber wants to switch over to a new package after 1st February, 2019 then the proportional balance amount of existing package as on the date of switch over may be adjusted for the new package prices after 1st February, 2019.

This is trai regulation for advanced paid LDP customers. In this statement what they meant committed period. ?LDP due date or Tatasky (Service providers)extend date like February 1st, 6th, 10th. ? Any one knew??plz answer. Thanks advance

11. What if annual subscription charges are paid by a subscriber
in advance?
In case a subscriber has availed any scheme with advance charges paid for future lock-in period like an annual plan the distributor shall continue to provide services for such committed period without any increase in price / charges and without altering the other terms of subscription.
The distributors cannot make any changes that entails any disadvantage to the subscriber in such cases.
However, if the subscriber wants to switch over to a new package after 1st February, 2019 then the proportional balance amount of existing package as on the date of switch over may be adjusted for the new package prices after 1st February, 2019.

This is trai regulation for advanced paid LDP customers. In this statement what they meant committed period. ?LDP due date or Tatasky (Service providers)extend date like February 1st, 6th, 10th. ? Any one knew??plz answer. Thanks advance
LDP due date.

Which DTH operators (self Made pack by operator) is giving best pack in below Rs.350/- after TRAI new rule?

Under the new tariff regime, will my bill be the same irrespective of the DTH operator/Cable Tv I choose, for the same channels?

Under the new tariff regime, will my bill be the same irrespective of the DTH operator/Cable Tv I choose, for the same channels?

70% same except Network capacity fee currently tatasky and sun direct charging less compared other dths(means sun direct giving all FTA channels and you can choose upto all channels(no slabs) in basic NCF and tatasky gives some x number of channels in basic NCF )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock