Confusion in selecting HD+ DVR STB between Tata Sky & Airtel

With which operator HD+ DVR should I go with?

• Tata Sky HD+ DVR

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Airtel HD+ DVR

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Dishorder

Reaction score
Friends there is alot of written about these operator in this forum but I am really confuse that with which operator should I go.

I have 2 choice: Tata Sky HD Plus and Airtel HD+ DVR

Both has dual tuner almost same price package. Dont know much about Pic Quality difference. Most of channels are SD and few are HD only so we need to look both. Now I am confuse in Selecting STB too.

I am about to go with TS HD+ btu I saw Airtel offered 1080p supporting STB which is future proof whereas TS HD+ offer 1080i. I want to know does it make huge difference in Pic Quality between 1080p and 1080i. (currently 1080i channels are available).

Price of STB and challel package is almost same. Now suggest me with which operator should I go?

Or I should go with any 3rd operator..... really confused.

I will suggest u Tatasky HD Dvr.
Its best DVR around.
If u need ESPN HD n Star Cricket HD then u have to prefer Tatasky because Airtel misses these channels right now

Brother,

Tatasky and Airtel both are lacking in some points but the same-time both providers are coming under big brands. So they will know how to do business in India. That’s the advantage.

Come to Tatasky: Many people are waiting very long period for channel addition from tatasky. But it didn’t happen but many of the tatasky members dream is still alive I think, Because of the recent activities.

Airtel: But the same time airtel losing customers because of two big sports channels removed from their HD list. Its big loses for sports viewers. But I'm very sure airtel will aware of this and sure they will come back with some good business strategy very soon.

So both the big brands doing something new for attract new customers. But failed to satisfy old customers, But the service was good from the both company.

Importantly the new comer of the industry D2H doing very well. Added good number of SD and HD channels and service part as a new comer they may be struggling (I'm not sure) little bit. But sure they will learn from the experience and give very competitive service to other leading DTH providers. I think almost they did. So at present they are good service provider. But one thing always it’s difficult to choose new comers but the recent reports shows they are good DTH Service provider at present.

Finally one note, this is business industry so what ever it is happen day to day. So you must understand one point that, just analyze yourself and decide. Which suits you? Go and check all DTH Provider websites and read our forum members shared. That will give always better solution.

Once you decide the DTH provider please share with me. Thanks

--
Kumar Krishnan

Dishorder said:
Friends there is alot of written about these operator in this forum but I am really confuse that with which operator should I go.

I have 2 choice: Tata Sky HD Plus and Airtel HD+ DVR

Both has dual tuner almost same price package. Dont know much about Pic Quality difference. Most of channels are SD and few are HD only so we need to look both. Now I am confuse in Selecting STB too.

I am about to go with TS HD+ btu I saw Airtel offered 1080p supporting STB which is future proof whereas TS HD+ offer 1080i. I want to know does it make huge difference in Pic Quality between 1080p and 1080i. (currently 1080i channels are available).

Price of STB and challel package is almost same. Now suggest me with which operator should I go?

Or I should go with any 3rd operator..... really confused.
go for videocon hd dvr. its the best.

What is ADTV? Is this DVR Dual Tuner and 3D ready and no freezing problem and can I record show in standby mode in both tuner by pre setting time, or by program schedule?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock