Connect 2.1 speaker from ts box

Hi Guys,

I recently bought Philips HTL1041/94 Bluetooth 2.1 speakers to use with my VU tv and tata sky hd. It has only RCA input.

I tried connecting TV output to speakers but it did not work, so I had to connect RCA from speakers to Tata sky box and using HDMI from box to Tv. I am muting tv and using speakers for audio.

Guys any better way to connect RCA speakers with Tata sky HD box?

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I recently bought Philips HTL1041/94Bluetooth 2.1 speakers to use with my VU tv and tata sky hd. It has only RCA input.

I tried connecting TV output to speakers but it did not work, so I had to connect RCA from speakers to Tata sky box and using HDMI from box to Tv. I am muting tv and using speakers for audio.

Yes. You need to buy optical toslink to analog audio converter. It costs around 1200 rupees on Amazon. And you need one optical cable to connect from the SPDIF OUT from backside of tata sky hd box to SPDIF IN of the converter. From the converter,you will get 2 male RCA to 2 male RCA connection out. It's easy and best way to get the best quality sound. Total cost around 1700 rupees.

Last edited:
Yes. You need to buy optical toslink to analog audio converter. It costs around 1200 rupees on Amazon. And you need one optical cable to connect from the SPDIF OUT from backside of tata sky hd box to SPDIF IN of the converter. From the converter,you will get 2 male RCA to 2 make RCA connection out. It's easy and best way to get the best quality sound. Total cost around 1700 rupees.

Digital to Analog audio converter:
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B005DIRI6I/?tag=dreamdth-21

Optical cable:
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00NH11H38/?tag=dreamdth-21

2 male RCA to 2 male RCA:
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01D5H8P0G/?tag=dreamdth-21

Yes. You need to buy optical toslink to analog audio converter. It costs around 1200 rupees on Amazon. And you need one optical cable to connect from the SPDIF OUT from backside of tata sky hd box to SPDIF IN of the converter. From the converter,you will get 2 male RCA to 2 male RCA connection out. It's easy and best way to get the best quality sound. Total cost around 1700 rupees.
Thanks bro, I will try this.

Hi Guys,

I recently bought Philips HTL1041/94Bluetooth 2.1 speakers to use with my VU tv and tata sky hd. It has only RCA input.

Will these setup create any audio lag with video? since i felt audio lag while i connect 2.1 speaker (using RCA) with my D2h HD box

Last edited:
Will these setup create any audio lag with video? since i felt audio lag while i connect 2.1 speaker (using RCA) with my D2h HD box
It should not. On settings page of v d2h you should find some option like SPDIF audio delay. That should be at 0ms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock