Coolie No.1 | Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be another crap movie. New Judwaa was not even 10% as interesting & funny as the old one. Govinda, Salman played their roles with a natural touch while Varun's acting is still immature & looks artificial. No comparison by a big margin, new breed of actors barring one or two do not seem to either have desired talent or just like in other fields Bollywood is busy running after quantity rather than invest time/money in creating quality content.

Honestly i was not able to bear watching Judwaa 2 for more than 5 mins. at a stretch, felt irritated & left disappointed on every front. Hope this movie is not made till worthy actors and proper story is reached upon

Great News.. I enjoyed Judwaa 2, the movie was a superhit at BO and fetches good ratings in TV. Hope Coolie also does as well as Judwaa :) I'm really happy as a Varun Fan :D

A remake which nobody is interested to see. Meanwhile I am waiting for the sequel of Swades. Yet nobody is interested in making it.

Forget about sequel bro, none of the hindi movie channel cares to show this masterpiece. Swades is one of the best gems ever to come out of bollywood.

I have been requesting Star India on social media since ages to premiere this movie but still it has not yielded anything. I had hopes that they will atleast show it on Star Gold Select but 2 years gone by without anything happening. My last hope stands with Disney taking over Star India and getting hold of this movie somehow bcoz it a UTV home production and if things still do not work out then one has no option but to watch it on internet itself. :(

Forget about sequel bro, none of the hindi movie channel cares to show this masterpiece. Swades is one of the best gems ever to come out of bollywood.

I have been requesting Star India on social media since ages to premiere this movie but still it has not yielded anything. I had hopes that they will atleast show it on Star Gold Select but 2 years gone by without anything happening. My last hope stands with Disney taking over Star India and getting hold of this movie somehow bcoz it a UTV home production and if things still do not work out then one has no option but to watch it on internet itself. :(
Max 2 has the rights of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock