Cost of upgrading from dvr to internet stb

twistedmind

Reaction score
Hi guys
With the new trai rules if I do this upgrade do I have to pay any monthly fee for the internet stb? Pretty happy with the double tuner on my dvr box so that's one negative if I do go with the upgrade? Have any of you done so? The cloud recording does it work for all channels?
I'm presently on a selection of broadcaster bouquets and some Ala carte channels.

I guess no airtel user did this hence no reply till now.

I had paid SD to HD DVR upgrade cost for upgrading from SD DVR to HD DVR on Tata Sky.

These companies do not make separate upgrade costs for DVR upgrades which are discontinued. This also help them make more cash out of these costly DVR boxes.

Saw the ad on my airtel dvr of upgrading to internet tv at 2500 i guess. Internet tv users will be able to resolve your queries.
Hi guys
With the new trai rules if I do this upgrade do I have to pay any monthly fee for the internet stb? Pretty happy with the double tuner on my dvr box so that's one negative if I do go with the upgrade? Have any of you done so? The cloud recording does it work for all channels?
I'm presently on a selection of broadcaster bouquets and some Ala carte channels.

Hi guys
Upgrade by ₹2499

Upgrade by ₹2499
How to avail this? And any idea if there's a monthly fee I need to pay for having this box? Any words about cloud recording and whether it is for all channels? My current box is a dvr and already have a 4k smart TV so not sure if the new box will be a upgrade or not for me.

How to avail this? And any idea if there's a monthly fee I need to pay for having this box? Any words about cloud recording and whether it is for all channels? My current box is a dvr and already have a 4k smart TV so not sure if the new box will be a upgrade or not for me.
U hve smart tv and dvr for recording.. My opinion is to stay with dvr because AI TV does not support watch one and record another channel simultaneously..
u hve any problem with dvr?

U hve smart tv and dvr for recording.. My opinion is to stay with dvr because AI TV does not support watch one and record another channel simultaneously..
u hve any problem with dvr?
Yeah bro that's the only reason I held back for so long. Thing is the dvr box frequently loses the epg info and has to be hard rebooted. If I ask Airtel tech to replace it I'm not sure if they'll even have a fresh dvr box hence I was thinking. But I guess in hindsight it's better to stay with it. Love the dual recording ability. I was just wondering whether the lack of dual tuner in the internet box is compensated by the cloud recording feature. Sorry I don't have much info on how that works though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock