Crap Channels provided by all dths in minimum ROI base pack

Crap channel means which channel we donot want watch.
I dont want to watch aaj tak, avp news, ibn7, zee tv, star tv, colors, sahara one, life ok, and every entertaintment channel,
So In my view thats channels are crap for me

I for a matter of fact love watching International Channels like TV5 Monde Asie, ITV Choice, Australia Plus, NHK World, Al Jazeera, DW TV, CCTV etc. but i know i am in minority as many people don't like watching these channels in India, similarly there are people like me who watch religious channels and when compared to number of people who watch Hindi GEC , Hindi Movies or even English GEC , English Movies the genre of Religious Channels will also fall into a minority viewership in terms of share.

No one can decide which channels are good which are bad. I don't understand Religious channels except Punjabi but i have no right to say that other Regional Language channels are crap.

If you clearly see even lower packages of Airtel, Videocon or Tata Sky (to some extent barring the channels they don't carry on the platform) give most popular channels in them. To each his own, you can choose whichever package or DTH platform serves ur need.

One can't expect any operator to serve all needs of customers that too in lower priced packages

hi
i think crap means either substandard or of poor quality.

dth who invested so much of money can't provide crap channels
owners of those channels have invested in those channels.........so who r we to ramk them as crap

bishnu bro iam requesting to change your title as' free channels available in all dth.it can only apt for that.because the list u provided is free chanel basis

I think true facts are hard to digest. What say Sadiq bro ? Someone say Zee Smile not crap. How many watch zee smile ? I am sorry to say jitendra bro is stating baseless facts. Sadiq bro any idea about NO.1 Bengali News channel ? - Just give a guess. Will not let you tax your brain so much. The answer is ABP Ananda. Sun Direct has it. Do you know bro NO.1 Hindi News channel ? Again I help you - Aaj Tak. Sun Direct has it. Do you know bro NO.1 English News channel ? - Times Now. Sun Direct has it. Sun Direct has all popular channels. Sadiq bro ask your heart what will you prefer when you have two choices ? Choose any one pack. The packs are fictitious. I just want to check your answer.

1. Value Pack @ RS 250 p.m. (130 Popular Channels)
2. Value Gold Pack @ RS 260 p.m. (200 Channels out of which 70% crap.)

Listen to your heart. Thanks in advance Sadiq bro.

prateek1987 said:
hi
i think crap means either substandard or of poor quality.

dth who invested so much of money can't provide crap channels
owners of those channels have invested in those channels.........so who r we to ramk them as crap

You all are taking the wrong meaning of crap. :( Crap channel means a channel which 1 out of every 10 people watch. Popular channel means a channel which 9 out of every 10 people watch. Try to understand the difference. :tup

adhu84 said:
In simple, all channels which are not available in sun direct but in others are crap.. No need to list them and waste time

Not like that bro. But what I want to say all dth players can reduce the monthly cost a little bit by removing all these crap channels. Who wants Nepal 1, Shopping channels ? :no We want selective popular channels @ reasonable price. :tup

anuptiwari23 said:
Dd channels is Mandatory to show

Then can you please explain why Tata Sky not having DD -Rajasthan, DD -MP, DD -UP, DD -Bihar, DD -Girnar (Full Screen), DD -India (Full Screen), DD -Yadagiri (Full Screen) ????????? :huh Why not all dths carrying DD -Saptagiri ? :-/ So your statement that it is mandatory to carry all DD Channels is not correct bro. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock