Airtel Recommended packs based on your current plan
TzrdjxT.jpg

Create your own pack
UNAaNrI.jpg

Selecting your required channels based on 3 type of selection
1)airtel Created pack
2)broadcaster packs(SD & HD)

3)ala-carte (SD & HD)
Airtel Created Packs are present in Broadcaster Bouquets list (First one)
b8NLOCs.jpg

Airtel Created packs
03RRDf9.jpg

Broadcaster Bouquet selection
7zzufav.jpg

Ala-carte Channel selection
vTBeHfA.jpg

Submission after final selection
EORqaIE.jpg

Ala-karte section in My Airtel app and self-care website contain a HIGH DEF tab for HD channel selection. But it consists only one channel, that is Mazhavil Manorama HD. No more HD channels present in any other tab. Now it's not possible to add HD channels from app or website except Mazhavil Manorama HD.

Another issue is while adding any ala karte channel to present pack, the compulsory 25 DD channel bouquet is also again adding each time.

Ala-karte section in My Airtel app and self-care website contain a HIGH DEF tab for HD channel selection. But it consists only one channel, that is Mazhavil Manorama HD. No more HD channels present in any other tab. Now it's not possible to add HD channels from app or website except Mazhavil Manorama HD.

Another issue is while adding any ala karte channel to present pack, the compulsory 25 DD channel bouquet is also again adding each time.
Same problem with me

contain a HIGH DEF tab for HD channel selection. But it consists only one channel, that is Mazhavil Manorama HD. No more HD channels present in any other tab.
Many users are facing this issue. They're not able to see any HD bouquet/Ala-Carte

They're just adding it, not charging extra NCF for it & it's get removed automatically on next day.

Thanks for the tutorial :) ... If you know then can you guide us how to Add new Channel via selfcare as well? It's confusing a bit, as I tried following same steps above but instead of "Change Plan" I chose to Manage Connection and tried Ala-Carta but as I tried "Add AlaCarte" Channel, the next screen showed me list of channel and I had selected only 1, and the big Red button was showing "Review & Buy 26", not it seems they are auto adding 25 DD Free channels but would this Overwrite all my previously selected channels?

After Creating new pack with few channels, you can again add other channels at any time,(its just addition to your current pack)
no need to submit complete new pack again.
After adding new channels it popups Review & confirm , you click that, new channels will be added in your current pack instantly.(if server busy it takes time).

Good Work bro, 5 minutes back seen this. But I still don't care all this this. Just Ignoring and Recharging.
why you recharged without selecting pack? if you are not in ARP you will be forced to recommended pack of high price.
better select channels and make pack your self.

Thanks for the tutorial :) ... If you know then can you guide us how to Add new Channel via selfcare as well? It's confusing a bit, as I tried following same steps above but instead of "Change Plan" I chose to Manage Connection and tried Ala-Carta but as I tried "Add AlaCarte" Channel, the next screen showed me list of channel and I had selected only 1, and the big Red button was showing "Review & Buy 26", not it seems they are auto adding 25 DD Free channels but would this Overwrite all my previously selected channels?

Don't keep on adding channels more than 1 or 2 times after that the same thing you suspect will happen not only in Selfcare even when you add by calling customer previous selection gets over rided it happened to me couple of days back.

But you can select channels after few minutes altogether again it will work fine and get activated immediately.

After Creating new pack with few channels, you can again add other channels at any time,(its just addition to your current pack)
no need to submit complete new pack again.
After adding new channels it popups Review & confirm , you click that, new channels will be added in your current pack instantly.(if server busy it takes time).

No keep on adding more than 2 times previous selection gets deactivated try yourself for many times and check whether this happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock