Customer ID for Airtel Digital TV

naushad1179

Reaction score
Dear Gentlemen,

Can you please help me to know my Airtel Digital TV Customer ID, I have only my Card number

No Customer ID or Registered mobile number is available.

My Card Number is 00017886xxxxxx

Thanks and Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
naushad1179 said:
Dear Gentlemen,

Can you please help me to know my Airtel Digital TV Customer ID, I have only my Card number

No Customer ID or Registered mobile number is available.

My Card Number is 0001788xx4xx

Thanks and Regards

bhai maine apko msg bheja hai padh lo woh :)

Sir

I am in Saudi Arabia, i taken room on rent along with all the items in room, unfortunately that time I didn’t taken any information about the guy and airtel TV ID
Now that guy is out of my reach only i have Card number 000178860482

I want to recharge my Airtel tv but without Customer ID or register mobile number i am unable to recharge this.

Regards

naushad1179 said:
Sir

I am in Saudi Arabia, i taken room on rent along with all the items in room, unfortunately that time I didn’t taken any information about the guy and airtel TV ID
Now that guy is out of my reach only i have Card number xxxxxxxx

I want to recharge my Airtel tv but without Customer ID or register mobile number i am unable to recharge this.

Regards

i sent u msg. plz chek your inbox dude.

my VC No is xxxxxxxx

Kindly give me my Customer Id for my airtel dth

am in Saudi Arabia, i taken room on rent along with all the items in room, unfortunately that time I didn’t taken any information about the guy and airtel TV ID
Now that guy is out of my reach only i have Card number xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

MOD NOTE : Don't post personal details in the open

am in Saudi Arabia, i taken room on rent along with all the items in room, unfortunately that time I didn’t taken any information about the guy and airtel TV ID
Now that guy is out of my reach only i have Card number xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

MOD NOTE : Don't post personal details in the open

Dear Sir, sorry but please support to get the customer id number am tired of trying all the possibilities...ur my last hope ..plsssss.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock