Seeking Help Customer ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirandevadas

Reaction score
Hi,

I bought airtel dth recently but while checking my customer id was not updated and my mobile number was not registered with dth. I would like to know how to get customer id.

Hi,

I bought airtel dth recently but while checking my customer id was not updated and my mobile number was not registered with dth. I would like to know how to get customer id.
PM me your VC number. I will give you your customer ID.

hi, i also have the same problem. i have only airtel dth smart card number but not having the customer id nor registered mobile number. Can you help me to get my customer id please??

hi, i also have the same problem. i have only airtel dth smart card number but not having the customer id nor registered mobile number. Can you help me to get my customer id please??
Direct Message me your card details and the name on which your connection registered , I'll provide you customer id.

Direct Message me your card details and the name on which your connection registered , I'll provide you customer id.
actually i have bought it from someone, so i dnt know in whose name it is registered. i only have card number --------

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Virendra,

My mistake. on back of set up box, SIC Card id mentioned is --------. Actually as i am new on forum, i dont know from where to send direct message to you or how to attach image... so replied you here.

Thanks for your help in advance.

actually i have bought it from someone, so i dnt know in whose name it is registered. i only have card number --------
hi Virendra,

My mistake. on back of set up box, SIC Card id mentioned is --------. Actually as i am new on forum, i dont know from where to send direct message to you or how to attach image... so replied you here.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock