Seeking Help Customer service not responding

chaitustrikes

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have migrated to my custom pack from best fit plan. But the plan was not changed and I am not receiving any HD channels. Whenever I contact customer care , they try to connect me to one of their supervisors which will result in hold for more than 40 mins. No one from service team h@s come to do realignment . Did anyone face a similar issue? How to resolve this?
If anyone from forum knows dish TV service people contact number, they can send me private messsge. I am looking for people in Kukatpally , Miyapur .

Regards,
Chaitanya

Why you need realignment ?
if you are on Dish TV (Not D2h) do you have Dual LNB ?

Hi Everyone,

I have migrated to my custom pack from best fit plan. But the plan was not changed and I am not receiving any HD channels. Whenever I contact customer care , they try to connect me to one of their supervisors which will result in hold for more than 40 mins. No one from service team h@s come to do realignment . Did anyone face a similar issue? How to resolve this?
If anyone from forum knows dish TV service people contact number, they can send me private messsge. I am looking for people in Kukatpally , Miyapur .

Regards,
Chaitanya
Bro call them before 7 AM in morning when customer service is easily connecting and other option is to submit request again this time it may work as my all request work immediately

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock