D2H Active Music Space

ussharma

Reaction score
I want to subscribe D2H Active Music. Please share us your experience on AQ, collection of songs played and frequency of updates.

AQ is gud, but most of the Songs r gtg repeated in D2h Active Music Space in Video Songs. Audio chnls r smwt betr they r nt repeatng most of the Songs.

I think it would be wise decision, not to shell out penny on this content.

breaking news mtv indies music will launch on 15/03/2014 ......and i think d2h is first to add channels d2h platform .

source - television post .../////

breaking news mtv indies music will launch on 15/03/2014 ......and i think d2h is first to add this channels d2h platform .

Re: RE: D2H Active Music Space

aaryan dhage said:
breaking news mtv indies music will launch on 15/03/2014 ......and i think d2h is first to add this channels d2h platform .

Again bro. Don't mess up the threads with off topics...

from today all New Songs r being Played in Actve Music chnl. AQ is gud.

Thanks for all responses, as i understand D2H Active Music is having better AQ with compare to SD channel's audio. I am planning to attach 2.1 channel JBL speaker in STB-2222 RCA audio port. So that I can listen music without turning on TV. Please share you view on this setup.

i've subscribed to active music...
its disappointing for me... :(
poor audio quality...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock