DDF Exclusive d2h channels will b available in dishtv stb from now from d2h satellite direction ST2

I received a call from dishtv they forcing me to by a new nxt hd connection, but my query is hd to st2, but they don't know when hd connection got st2 singnal, what I do friends....

Last edited:
All tru hd box customers are waiting for that only. There are few options which are below
1. Somehow convince cc to accept for exchange and pay 600 or 800 for NXT box
2. Take a new connection for 1000 from online shopping websites
3. Wait patiently
@Amit1079 bro don't make fun bro,really I was not able to understand
@sriravi dishtv it wasn't added bro, I think Tata bro asking when it will be added.

Last edited:
The whole 15 million customers of dish tv won't be left all will get their required channels...

Will we see migration of both the brands to a single satellite?

Dalmiya: The migration can happen either way. However, there are issues of approval but that process is on.

Last edited:
Is there anybody got realigned to st2 and get all tamil channels, after raise a request to cc for realign

Regarding The Migration To ST2 88E. This News Will Be Cleared Very Soon.... As NSS6 95E 's Successor SES 12 Is Going To Be Launched On 24th May 2018 (According To Flysat) It Will Be Interesting To See What Dish TV Does. Whether They Stay On 95E Slot Or Move To 88E. I Would Prefer 95E Over 88E :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock