D2H Daily Burn Rate Calculator

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,

I created one Excel file to calculate your Daily Burning Rate of your account and also to validate if D2H my account page is showing the correct details. You can download the file using the below link. This is exclusively created for

D2h DBR calculation.xlsx - Google Drive

I had a call with CC on clarifying the DBR and based on that I created this file. It is working correctly as per my account.

I hope this will help you to plan recharge also.

FYI, you can download this Excel file by clicking the download icon after clicking the file link.

PfuX8V4.png

bro......i downloaded the file but couldn't watch it in detail
its a gud work bro..........very gud work......but wat is the need of that

DBR is simple to calculate.

x*12/365 is ur dbr
where x = price of ur pack

bro its not depend on the days of the month.it always depend on the no. of days only.
but in ur sheet u took the days which is wrong bro.

It is not simple like you think. I had a long discussion on this with the CC people. They explained me the calculation and mentioned the below line in the reply to my email.

Also, We would like to inform you that Daily Balance Reduction gets calculated on the basis of Package Price/no of days in that month in sync with your Bill Cycle period.

I put all the formula after so many try only. It is now matching with the date shown in the my account page.

I had 21-Mar as the due date before 09-Jan (till the time I activated DVR).
On 09-Jan, it was showing 17-Mar.
They deducted Rs.100 as I agreed.
For 3 months free period, they credited Rs.90 and deducting Rs.30 per month from the credited Rs.90
Now I have the daily balance from 09-Jan till date and it is perfectly matching with my calculation.

If you can arrive the same balance amount with a very simple calculation, please let me know bro.

On 01-Jan-2015 midnight the balance was Rs.1523.69
Monthly subscription Rs.570

On 09-Jan-2015 midnight (after DVR subscription), the balance was Rs.1364.65

Current balance as on 12-Jan midnight (as per the SMS from D2H) is Rs.1306.59 and as per my calculation is Rs.1306.6

prateek1987 said:
waiting 4 ur reply....tell me the amount u had on 9 jan b4 dvr

Check the Excel file. It is showing my daily balance and future balance which is the correct one. If you have a very simple formula, arrive the same values for the same day with and without DVR topup. I will remove this thread if it is very simple calculation.

The output of my file is verified by me with past SMS received.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock