D2H Daily Burn Rate Calculator

prateek1987 said:
bro.......u took my calculations wrong.
i clearly divide it on a DVR rate n not divide it with a DBR rate, there fore the 76 days was there.

i dint deduct 100 debited n 90 credited amount i.e. 10 debited i.e. -10 rs.

so ultimately u r getting ------------u took a dvr so ur validity is 4 days less which costs u around 74.9588
deduct 10 dr. amount i.e. 64.9588
now divide 64.9588/.9863 = 65.86 days

but plz its just DVR rate

now add both the amounts, u wud get exactly the same recharge date or validity plus a few bucks left in ur account which must b less than one day dbr ofcourse

Now I am getting 15-Mar as the next recharge date. But my Excel is still giving 17-Mar which is the correct.

If you want to use my Excel and feels that it will help you doing the calculation each time you have a doubt on calculation, please use my Excel. Otherwise, I am not forcing you to use.

I can understand that your intention is to prove my Excel wrong and your calculation true. Ok let it be. Whoever want to use this file will use it.

Good night.. Going to sleep.

To do this, you have to input Rs.60 under Debit column against 28-Jan since it is one time payment.

Don't give Add-On amount Rs.60 under Add-on column, since it is not a daily payment for the next one month. Give the amount after one month (after lock-in period).

By doing this, Rs.60 will be deducted from your balance on 28-Jan and so the next recharge date will be adjusted.

Next day onwards, the DBR will be the same which is only for base pack and not for add-on. So there won't be any change in next recharge date.

Try this once in the Excel and let me know what you are getting.

bro .....just change it........now it is not a lock period add on........lets say from 28 jan its first day after 1 month lock in period than till 27 feb my amt that wud b deducted is 65 rs but it shud b 60 rs.

Sadiq said:
Now I am getting 15-Mar as the next recharge date. But my Excel is still giving 17-Mar which is the correct.

If you want to use my Excel and feels that it will help you doing the calculation each time you have a doubt on calculation, please use my Excel. Otherwise, I am not forcing you to use.

I can understand that your intention is to prove my Excel wrong and your calculation true. Ok let it be. Whoever want to use this file will use it.

Good night.. Going to sleep.

its not so bro.......u r my senior.........i m not saying u r wrong........but u spent the time in making the sheet which wud not b used by others......

i know how much time u spent on that but bro to understand it, not so easy for anyone.

u r just too good in excel .......i appreciate ur hard work......

gud nite bro.......have a nice sleep

prateek1987 said:
To do this, you have to input Rs.60 under Debit column against 28-Jan since it is one time payment.

Don't give Add-On amount Rs.60 under Add-on column, since it is not a daily payment for the next one month. Give the amount after one month (after lock-in period).

By doing this, Rs.60 will be deducted from your balance on 28-Jan and so the next recharge date will be adjusted.

Next day onwards, the DBR will be the same which is only for base pack and not for add-on. So there won't be any change in next recharge date.

Try this once in the Excel and let me know what you are getting.

bro .....just change it........now it is not a lock period add on........lets say from 28 jan its first day after 1 month lock in period than till 27 feb my amt that wud b deducted is 65 rs but it shud b 60 rs.

Yes, it would be Rs.65 only. But it is not my calculation. It is the way D2H is doing the calculation. Check their reply below. For this, you should not enter rs.60 under debited column but under add-on column.

CCVpaRz.png

That is what the case for me now. I took DVR topup of Rs.30 per month.

For Jan month,
the DBR for pack is Rs.570/31 = Rs.18.38
the DBR for DVR topup is Rs.30/31 = Rs.0.96
total DBR is = 19.34 (my excel is showing rs.19.35 after rounding off)

For Feb month,
the DBR for pack is Rs.570/28 = Rs.20.35
the DBR for DVR topup is Rs.30/28 = Rs.1.07
total DBR is = Rs.21.42 (my excel is showing rs.21.43 after rounding off)

I will definitely show SMS proof during Feb month for this.

If my calculation is wrong, then I would not get the next recharge date correctly as same as D2H website.

So, this is how D2H is doing the calculation. It is actually benefit for us (except for the month of Feb). We are having 7 months in an year having 31 days and in all those months, we will get less DBR than the actual DBR.

If you want, you can try this by subscribing to a pack like this.

bro.....i understood ur calculation after that only i replied u.....ur 3 months calculations r perfectly right.......i never said ur calculations r wrong bro.....i did it in some other way.....but my calculation is also showing the same validity( dvr was just 1.9 rs short for 2 days which cud be adjusted as u have enough balance so just 2 rs)

dis is not the way d2h is doing calculations...... i told u i am an a la carte user........my dbr is almost same for each day.......

bro do u knw the remaining balance that u wud have in ur account after validity expires......it cud be any amount but it shud b less than ur DBR........d2h website does not show that...the remaining amount......

bro...its not benefitted 4 us.......one year = 365 days n 52 weeks = 364 days
so according to ur calculations....we r loosing on dbr

but according to my calculations we r getting 1 day extra

i don't want it as i m getting extra n also my DBR is same irrespective of days

but bro.......just calculate it as 6 months recharge as per ur excel sheet

bcoz if u recharge on 8th jan for 6 months than ur validity expires on 7 july 2015 but if i do ur calculations than it will lapse before.

my sports add-on was a perfect example. ultimately from 2nd month onwards u r paying more than 60 rs which is not justified. take another example...instead of sports add on u can take any base pack. than also u wud get less validity for the same amt. or equal validity with more amount, which cannot be possible

what ever it may be correct or wrong, but effort to make the excel table by sadiq bro should be appreciated.:clap:k

First of all, I would like to inform you that my calculation is not giving you additional amount.

Let us take you Rs.60 add-on.

Subscription date is on 28-Jan-15

As per my calculations,

DBR on Jan = 60/31 = Rs.1.93 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Jan = Jan DBR * No of days
_____________________= 1.93 * 4
_____________________= Rs.7.72

DBR on Feb = 60/28 = Rs.2.14 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Feb = Feb DBR * No of days
_____________________= 2.14 * 28
_____________________= Rs.59.92

DBR on Mar = 60/31 = Rs.1.93 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Mar = Mar DBR * No of days
_____________________= 1.93 * 31
_____________________= Rs.59.83

DBR on Apr = 60/30 = Rs.2.00 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Apr = Apr DBR * No of days
_____________________= 2.00 * 30
_____________________= Rs.60.00

DBR on May = 60/31 = Rs.1.93 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in May = May DBR * No of days

DBR on Jun = 60/30 = Rs.2.00 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Jun = Jun DBR * No of days

DBR on Jul = 60/31 = Rs.1.93 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Jul = Jul DBR * No of days

DBR on Aug = 60/31 = Rs.1.93 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Aug = Aug DBR * No of days

DBR on Sep = 60/30 = Rs.2.00 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Sep = Sep DBR * No of days

DBR on Oct = 60/31 = Rs.1.93 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Oct = Oct DBR * No of days

DBR on Nov = 60/30 = Rs.2.00 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Nov = Nov DBR * No of days

DBR on Dec = 60/31 = Rs.1.93 (rounded to 2 digits)
Total amount paid in Dec = Dec DBR * No of days

Total Paid from Jan to Dec End = 7.72 + 59.92 + 59.83 + 60 + 59.83 + 60 + 59.83 + 59.83 + 60 + 59.83 + 60 + 59.83 = Rs.666.62

In which month we are paying more?

Let us do the calculation in your way.

Add-on amount per month = Rs.60
Total amount for an year = Rs.60 * 12 = 720

DBR for each month = Year amount / 365
_________________ = 720/365
_________________ = Rs.1.97 (for all day irrespective of month).

Jan total amount = DBR * No of days
______________ = 1.97 * 4
______________ = Rs.7.88

Feb total amount = DBR * No of days
______________ = 1.97 * 28
______________ = Rs.55.16

Mar total amount = DBR * No of days
______________ = 1.97 * 31
______________ = Rs.61.07

Apr total amount = DBR * No of days
______________ = 1.97 * 30
______________ = Rs.59.1

May total amount = DBR * No of days

Jun total amount = DBR * No of days
______________ = Rs.59.1

Jul total amount = DBR * No of days

Aug total amount = DBR * No of days

Sep total amount = DBR * No of days
______________ = Rs.59.1

Oct total amount = DBR * No of days

Nov total amount = DBR * No of days
______________ = Rs.59.1

Dec total amount = DBR * No of days

Total Paid from Jan to Dec End = 7.88 + 55.16 + 61.07 + 59.1 + 61.07 + 59.1 + 61.07 + 61.07 + 59.1 + 61.07 + 59.1 + 61.07 = Rs.665.76

So, as per my calculation we are paying an additional amount of Rs. 0.86 in an year.

In case if the subscription is started on 01-Jan-15 (to elapse the total 365 days).

The amount as per my calculation would be = Rs.718.73
The amount as per your calculation would be = Rs.718.95

When the subscription period is crossing 1 year your calculation is making us paying an addition of Rs.0.22

In case if Feb month is not there in our subscription, i.e from 01-Mar-15 to 31-Jan-16,

Amount as per my calculation = Rs.658.81
Amount as per your calculation = Rs. 663.79

Your calculation is making us to pay an additional amount of Rs.4.98

@sadiq bro.......u r just too good bro. great work ......hats up 2 u bro....very very appreciable

just to provide 1 more information bro.....just had a word with cc.........senior cc from escalation dept........ he told me that if a subscriber want then he may get DBR sheet for the month or the entire period as per his wish

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock