D2H Daily Burn Rate Calculator

i read ur mobile messages bro which u attached the screenshot of that.......
if u r getting the exact amount on a day to day basis then ur calculations r right.

any how the calculations with the same---------

bro 60*12= 720rs which according to me i shud pay but i got n understood ur point bro.....

but y they r charging me on a different calculation altogether.

ll confirm some other day from cc of d2h

Hey Sadiq, How you receive sms daily from d2h about the balance and due date ? I dont receive such messages from d2h.

kmb1000 said:
Hey Sadiq, How you receive sms daily from d2h about the balance and due date ? I dont receive such messages from d2h.

I am manually sending "BAL" to 566777 and checking on daily basis just for confirmation :)

FYI, you can download this Excel file by clicking the download icon after clicking the file link.

PfuX8V4.png

Sadiq said:
I am manually sending "BAL" to 566777 and checking on daily basis just for confirmation :)

:huh sms to 566777 chargeable na?.

nambbus said:
:huh sms to 566777 chargeable na?.

I think yes :)

But I am not sending on daily basis.. I just sent from 10-Jan to 13-Jan to get to know the amount they are deducting.. I will do it on more time in the first 3 days of Feb month to know the amount and compare with my calculation. After that I will check myself using my own calculations :tup

Sadiq said:

But I am not sending on daily basis.. I just sent from 10-Jan to 13-Jan to get to know the amount they are deducting.. I will do it on more time in the first 3 days of Feb month to know the amount and compare with my calculation. After that I will check myself using my own calculations :tup

18001370444 - toll free no. for a/c bal n validity. u ll also get a sms after this.

so save ur money bro

n bro u ll get ur customer id also after dialing this no.
1800137044-
a/c balance
customer id
validity date

u ll get an sms also within 10 seconds

Sadiq said:

bro i already calculated it with ur sheet. ur sheet is absolutely perfect. i used it n i also got the same as u got - a/c bal n validity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock