D2H introduced 'Create your own pack' in their website

joydeep316

Reaction score
Attention everybody. I have just found out in the homepage of D2H that a new option called "MAP tool" has been introduced under Subscription Plan menu. Clicking on that will lead you to login page. After logging in you can choose channels/bouquets as per TRAI mandate. I am yet to explore further into this, so you guys can have a look. Please refer screenshot below:
YH3RKHi.jpg

Guys tell me one thing...if I select my desired channels/bouquets now, will those be applied immediately replacing my existing plan? Asked the same to CC, they were still unaware about this new feature!!

Guys tell me one thing...if I select my desired channels/bouquets now, will those be applied immediately replacing my existing plan? Asked the same to CC, they were still unaware about this new feature!!

new packs will be applied from 1st of feb i guess

Attention everybody. I have just found out in the homepage of D2H that a new option called "MAP tool" has been introduced under Subscription Plan menu. Clicking on that will lead you to login page. After logging in you can choose channels/bouquets as per TRAI mandate. I am yet to explore further into this, so you guys can have a look. Please refer screenshot below:
YH3RKHi.jpg
This was also seen in Sun direct Site but now notseen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock