Breaking d2h launches 'd2h magic' stick to allow customers to stream digital content

bEBdW9I.jpg

More Info & For Booking:
d2h Magic Stick, Wifi Stick For TV - d2h

I have One Doubt friends
In that video d2h show v 7000 HD STB Model means only that STB Support D2h Magic Stick or Any Model STB ?
My STB Model 2266_iR HD

This d2h Magic Stick is compatible only with d2h V-7000-HDW-RF set-top box and it requires a WiFi connection to play online content. Magic Stick supports USB 2.0, and have IEEE802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN with 2.4 GHz frequency range.

d2h Magic Stick comes with a 6 months warranty period during which if any failure occurs then it will be replaced with a new one. After the end of warranty period, customers have to purchase a new Magic Stick. d2h is not providing any type of subscription for any apps available, to watch any premium content customers have to use your their existing subscription or buy a new subscription for that app.

Last edited:
Exactly the same Dish SMRT Stick, Only Logo Changed, UI is also the same. Look at the outer body of the stick it is exactly the same as Dish SMRT Stick . Its time for d2h Customer to suffer as DishTV Customers did.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock