d2h picture quality improved significantly

prateek1987 said:
@sadiq bro...... u dint reply bro?

As far as I checked last night, I didn't find much difference. But noticed that the picture quality of Vijay TV got improved a little.

Sadiq said:
As far as I checked last night, I didn't find much difference. But noticed that the picture quality of Vijay TV got improved a little.

hi bro
can u please tell me the possible reason for this?

prateek1987 said:
hi bro
can u please tell me the possible reason for this?

I definitely don't know bro.. As you can see from the sat updates posted by Deepu and Akash from ST2 satellite that D2H is using, they are keep on doing many changes on daily basis. Not sure what they are doing. It could be (again could be) the reason or something else could also be the reason that I am not aware of.

@sadiq bro.... what is again could be. i know how to use the word- could.
actually i read all the posts of all the satellites but i cudn't understand anything as i m not a technical guy.
i also asked in the respective thread but no one cud answer. it seems people r taking me as irritating.

I have also noticed good improvement on SD channel.
Even the sound quality is also way better.
Keep it up d2h....

Sound is nice. But I noticed some very fine lines tinkling around the bottom nearly upto the middle of the screen. Also on some TPs picture quality is half due to which I guess some channels' pictures(like starcj...) appears scaly & sluggish. & none of the TPs pc quality bar is green unlike the full green signal strength bar. Acc. to installation guide, quality & strength bar on all TPs must be green. So how to enhance pc quality??:huh::-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock