• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

DDF Exclusive D2h publishes list of broadcaster bouquets

Basil

Staff member
Dream MOD
Reaction score
d2h not offering HD bouquets of major broadcasters.Star India completely missing.👀

kanhakris

Registered
Reaction score
d2h not offering HD bouquets of major broadcasters.Star India completely missing.👀
I think broadcasters must submit list of bouquets to DTH, STAR has not yet submitted to D2H
Even Sundirect which uploaded bouquets to website today, the sundirect bouquets does not include STAR bouquets.

Last edited:

kanhakris

Registered
Reaction score
New Menu - Consumer Corner - added to D2H Homepage.
It include link to |d2h subscription plan|fta basic service tier|ala carte channels & fta|broadcaster bouquets|faq nto|subscription corner|

Murthi

Registered
Reaction score
Consumer corner menu added to main menu list on d2h site. Also added subscriber corner sub menu. I think, they will enable options to choose bouquets and al carte channels soon...

krish radha

Registered
Reaction score
Consumer corner menu added to main menu list on d2h site. Also added subscriber corner sub menu. I think, they will enable options to choose bouquets and al carte channels soon...
I think it will enable from tonight

Top Bottom