Seeking Help D2h says no option to purchase second connection

goodlord

Reaction score
I've been waiting patiently for more than a month, trying to purchase a second D2h HD connection to take advantage of their 50 rupee offer on NCF. Since it's for my parents, I will not be activating many pay channels on it, and total cost will be less than Rs 100 per month.

I've been trying for about six weeks, and have called customer care ten times. 8 times, they said system was down. Twice I was able to encounter a working 'system'. However, in both cases, they said currently, there is no way to buy a D2h second connection at present because there's simply no plan. They said no plan is in place for a second HD connection because of the new tariff order coming into effect. Please call later.

However, even as of yesterday, the cc person was not able to find any plan.

Can I buy an HD connection from the local retailer and get it connected to my existing D2h subscriber account? I asked the cc guy, he said that's probably not going to work, and I should order one from them. But at the same time, they don't have any plan for getting a second HD connection (However, he offered a second normal connection for Rs 999).

Till now existing multi tv user like me facing problem in individual stb packages, may be either they are planning next year or close their shop God knows, since cc don't know anything..

Many issues in existing Multi room TVs. Very poor shoddy implementation of the TRAI scheme.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock