Seeking Help D2h Website Throwing Error Temporarily

Update: just now able to login, but this is what 'my package' section shows :skd:

6DDDNj0.png

Still down suddenly now after I submitted a new pack. Says:
Error in query: SELECT data FROM session WHERE id = 'rob6o3bc83gq5mliq2ho3kj86' AND access='154987367'. Unknown column 'data' in 'field list'Error in query: REPLACE INTO session VALUES ('rob6o73bc83gq5mliq2ho3kj86', '15442835', ''). Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Working again. New pack activated too after refreshing.

A bug in NGC wild hd
Whoever wants to select nat geo wild hd
If we select NGC wild SD
HD version will b activated along with SD version also :hehe:
I selected SD version of Nat Geo Wild because dad wants it, but they activated HD costing 5rs. We are getting charged HD rates now. Check your validity. Mine reduced by 7 days even after removing the main Nat Geo channel of 2rs in latest pack submission.

Working again. New pack activated too after refreshing.
What about the FTA channel selection, were you able to edit the FTA channels in BST ?
As they are still forcing us those 100 FTA channels which in turn increases my package value !!!!

What about the FTA channel selection, were you able to edit the FTA channels in BST ?
As they are still forcing us those 100 FTA channels which in turn increases my package value !!!!
Not getting charged anything more than what I have selected and their rates. Their FTA channels pack are being given for free completely. Don't worry about it. It doesn't increase your value by even 1 paise when you calculate and see how much your choice + NCF (of your selected channels only) costs.

Not getting charged anything more than what I have selected and their rates. Their FTA channels pack are being given for free completely. Don't worry about it. It doesn't increase your value by even 1 paise when you calculate and see how much your choice + NCF (of your selected channels only) costs.
pcKBtIz.png

Refer to the attached screenshot.

Choices:
1. Bouquet (1) - Rs. 10
2. Sab HD - Rs 19
3. Sab SD - Rs. 19

Is it safe to consider that the comparison shown by them is correct as in both cases choices are same?

pcKBtIz.png

Refer to the attached screenshot.

Choices:
1. Bouquet (1) - Rs. 10
2. Sab HD - Rs 19
3. Sab SD - Rs. 19

Is it safe to consider that the comparison shown by them is correct as in both cases choices are same?
Yes, it has all your choices and is only charged for your selections. Go ahead and submit your selection. Then switch on your STB and refresh your account online. But why do you need SD version of the same channel? That is a waste of money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock