DBC Digital DVB S2 Satellite Finder

Vikram said:
Great ......I think it is Equal To maxpeak @ Rs.10,000,
It is working Without Stb Connection ? can we edit tp in this ?

Yes its working without stb connection.

and yes we can edit tp in this satellite meter : check following screenshot of the edit transponder option in the main menu :

enwuQ.jpg

Post: #48 Show we can Add tp , But How to Adjust Supply ? Example we Feed Vertical signals and Stb Set on Horizontal...

i always set stb polarization on auto (as option lets me do that on solid hd s2 2100) and set sat finder polarization option as H/V as per the satellite details...

Have never checked the consequences of the fact : if we set a specific polarization on stb and different polarization on sat finder.. what happens?? :huh

i will try and post definitely on ddf...

pragyavan said:
Biswajit.HD said:
No its not dvb s2 enabled only hd box is dvb s2 enabled...

DVB S2 is fully tracable in this Sat finder.

Mr Pragyavan.. we were talking about the Dish tv sd box in between, the quoted reply was in respect to that not this satellite finder.... :)

Answer to post. # 54..
In single polarity LNB the polarity of that particular frequency is not necessary to set in STB or in satellite finder meter.. the polarity of that particular frequency should be aligned by technician in order to receive vertical or horizontal signal....
Where as in dual polarity LNBF it is necessary to set polarity correctly according to TP Details in STB and also in satellite finder meter.... this dual polarity LNB must be adjusted to get vertical and horizontal direction signals..this can be done by rotating LNB clockwise or anticlockwise and checking both polarity frequencies until anti polarity get good signal...

Ok.. now got answer...Im working in Hassan karnataka,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock