Breaking DD channel blocked

But if you think, they want us to subscribe star sports. So the moment I subscribe star sports I should even get DD national that is what I am trying to say. What is the point in stopping the channel even after subscribing to star sports.
@rockstar08 yes it is difficult for normal subscribers I accept your message

Last edited:
Actually there is a solution for Dish TV user just input homeTP as 11990H43000 Fec auto than scan

But if you think, they want us to subscribe star sports. So the moment I subscribe star sports I should even get DD national that is what I am trying to say. What is the point in stopping the channel even after subscribing to star sports.
@rockstar08 yes it is difficult for normal subscribers I accept your message

Star wants us to subscribe Starsports and watch it on starsports so that they can get more TRP which will help them to bring more advertisers on board, if you watch it on DD then they lose ad revenue, Sony got 1300 crore ad revenue from IPL in a single year so it's not a small negligible amount

Last edited:
O3DyYtF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock