Breaking DD channel blocked

Videocon d2h monthly 299,all news channels, all devotion, all kids,all sports,all English movies, all music channels,all infotainment channels,all Kannada and Telugu channels,I am not getting VH 1,9xO,natgeo people, English entertainment channels,BBC earth,ID,CNN,few Tamil, few Malayalam channels etc,I am getting travelxp HD from 2 years for free

Videocon D2H HD also blockes the feed of live transmission. I can see a lot of people even complaining about the same on their facebook page

tata sky is the best. they are allowing 1 day subscription to channel.
so i just subscribed to SS1 for 1 day and dropped it later. it cost me 2Rs/day only.

I think ADTV also provides it

MUMBAI: Broadcaster Star India has issued a public notice warning private cable TV and direct-to-home (DTH) platforms against re-transmitting the Indian cricket team’s matches on DD National in violation of the Supreme Court order. Star noted that the India–Australia ODI match being re-transmitted by Prasar Bharati is being telecast/made available by many private cable and satellite operators (cable/DTH/IPTV/HITS) in contravention of the SC order and Prasar Bharati’s direction that these matches are not meant for re-transmission on private distribution platforms.

“By this notice, private cable and satellite operators (Cable/ DTH I IPTV /HITS) are hereby cautioned to refrain from re-transmitting the live feed of the said series’ in violation of SIPL’s rights, directions of Prasar Bharati as contained in the scroll, and of the judgment,” Star said in the notice.

Read more at: Star warns cable TV, DTH platforms against re-transmitting DD’s feed of India cricket matches | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

No dishtv not blocked dd national today

I think it recives signal from dd fd... So there is not necessary to block it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock